FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fat Boy's Big Bass Stories  (Read 2406 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Fat Boy's Big Bass Stories
« on: Apr 18, 2019, 02:51 PM »
Hey everyone.  I started posting my fishing stories in my blog.  Right now, I'm focusing on bass.  These are stories about the events surrounding my most memorable big bass catches over the years.  I enjoy blogging and writing about the outdoors, and I don't make any money off the blog.  I simply write, hoping others would enjoy my experiences.  This blog post starts out detailing the events surrounding two of my big bass, mixing in some fun, tips, and humor.  I hope you enjoy them.  I tried to write these stories as if we were all sitting around a campfire as fishing buds.  I plan to blog more about these stories in the future.  After I exhaust my better bass stories, I'll move on to other species, and perhaps some of the funnier adventures that my buddies and I had.  I hope you like them.  Please post a comment if you like the blog post under the blog post, or here if you prefer.

https://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/2019/04/remembering-some-of-my-biggest-bass.html

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Re: Fat Boy's Big Bass Stories
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2019, 04:03 PM »
Here are a couple more.  Hope y'all like them:

Another Big Bass Fishing Story  In this story, basically, I caught what may have been my PB largemouth bass while my buddy tore 'em up.  Very memorable story for me.

Steve's New Boat, a Maiden Voyage Big Bass Story  This story tells about my buddy's new boat's maiden voyage where we had an epic day.  He had his PB tidal water largemouth bass, and I also caught a bass bigger than any that I had caught in the prior several years.  Plus, he landed two nice snakeheads in nearly back to back casts.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.