FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: word games  (Read 333623 times)

BLACK ICE

Re: word games
« Reply #3255 on: May 17, 2015, 04:17 PM »

Receipt.......

I live in N.Y. ???

big_guy_13021

« Reply #3256 on: Aug 14, 2015, 03:23 PM »
Return

Mac Attack

« Reply #3257 on: Aug 14, 2015, 05:21 PM »
Bottle

BLACK ICE

« Reply #3258 on: Aug 15, 2015, 06:29 AM »

Cap......

Mac Attack

« Reply #3259 on: Aug 15, 2015, 01:40 PM »
tain

BLACK ICE

« Reply #3260 on: Aug 16, 2015, 04:04 AM »

Lotion....

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #3261 on: Aug 18, 2015, 09:17 AM »
     motion  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

BLACK ICE

« Reply #3262 on: Aug 19, 2015, 04:27 AM »

Sickness

BLACK ICE

« Reply #3263 on: Aug 20, 2015, 03:27 AM »

A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster - one that could service all of his many hens and when he told this to the market vendor, the vendor replied: "I have just the rooster for you. Randy here is the horniest rooster you will ever see!" 
So the farmer took Randy back to the farm. Before setting him loose in the henhouse, though, he gave Randy a little pep talk. "Randy", he said, "I'm counting on you to do your stuff." And without a word, Randy strutted into the henhouse and set to work. 

Randy was as fast as he was furious, mounting each hen like a thunderbolt. There was much squawking and many feathers flying, till Randy had finished having his way with each hen. But Randy didn't stop there, he went in to the barn and mounted all the horses, one by one and still at the same frantic pace. Then he went to the pighouse, where he did the same. The farmer, watching all of this with disbelief, cried out, "Stop, Randy, you'll kill yourself!" But Randy continued, seeking out each farm animal in the same manner. 

Well, the next morning, the farmer looked out and saw Randy lying there on his lawn. His legs were up in the air, his eyes rolled back, and his long tongue hanging out. A buzzard was already circling above Randy. 

The farmer walked up to Randy saying, "Oh you poor thing, look what you did, you've gone and killed yourself. I warned you, my little buddy." 

"Shhhhh," Randy whispered, "The buzzard's getting closer."

Mac Attack

« Reply #3264 on: Aug 20, 2015, 09:10 AM »
A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster - one that could service all of his many hens and when he told this to the market vendor, the vendor replied: "I have just the rooster for you. Randy here is the horniest rooster you will ever see!" 
So the farmer took Randy back to the farm. Before setting him loose in the henhouse, though, he gave Randy a little pep talk. "Randy", he said, "I'm counting on you to do your stuff." And without a word, Randy strutted into the henhouse and set to work. 

Randy was as fast as he was furious, mounting each hen like a thunderbolt. There was much squawking and many feathers flying, till Randy had finished having his way with each hen. But Randy didn't stop there, he went in to the barn and mounted all the horses, one by one and still at the same frantic pace. Then he went to the pighouse, where he did the same. The farmer, watching all of this with disbelief, cried out, "Stop, Randy, you'll kill yourself!" But Randy continued, seeking out each farm animal in the same manner. 

Well, the next morning, the farmer looked out and saw Randy lying there on his lawn. His legs were up in the air, his eyes rolled back, and his long tongue hanging out. A buzzard was already circling above Randy. 

The farmer walked up to Randy saying, "Oh you poor thing, look what you did, you've gone and killed yourself. I warned you, my little buddy." 

..............mistake

BLACK ICE

« Reply #3265 on: Aug 21, 2015, 05:31 AM »

Happens......

taxid

« Reply #3266 on: Apr 26, 2021, 04:34 PM »

:rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.