FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raven rods  (Read 6039 times)

Mkid

• FISH ON........
Raven rods
« on: Jul 31, 2004, 09:08 PM »
Im thinking about getting a raven  IM9 13' 6"  How does this compare to other rods I'll mostly use this on the salmon river .Also does anyone no where to get the best price.........

Mkid

• FISH ON........
Re: Raven rods
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2004, 10:21 PM »
I HOPE THAT THAT WAS ENOUGH INFO TAHT U WANTED FROM FLOATFISHING.NET. WHERE ABOUTS U FROM?
im from New Jersey.........

Mkid

• FISH ON........
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2004, 10:16 PM »
IF U EVER COME DOWN TO CANADA WRITE ME A EMAIL AND WE WILL HOOK UP FOR SOME STEELHEAD
Ive been to the ganaraska three times thats where i first saw some people float fish it they were hooking up way more than others, i haven't been back due to the crowds and dwindling runs. i cant see how they can let you  keep six fish a day its no wonder the runs are getting smaller the first year i fished it you could fish within a 100 yards of the fish ladder that was worse than fishing in a barrel the next year they called it a sanctuary and you couldn't fish upstream of the highway rt. 109 i think ? the last year was a early run and but alot more people peop[le were actually fighting over fish. we left early and fished the salmon river instead.........

RogueAngler

« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2005, 12:05 AM »
where are you talking about?

Rogue
" The older I get and the longer I live, the less time I have to go fishing"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.