FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Found a House  (Read 1635 times)

Boomer

Found a House
« on: Sep 29, 2014, 07:53 AM »
After spending some of August and almost all of September camping/living at Tippecanoe River State Park (nice place) my son and I now have a house (rental) in North Judson.  All we have now is our kayaks but hope to bring the boat up sometime. Anyone in the area need some company on a evening foray I/we could be talked into some fishing.

Need to start some lake education as well as the school education.

Went to the MC harbor last Thursday. Saw one coho caught. I think Bass Lake will get some kayaking / fishing this week. Hope to make it back to the pier next weekend. (Those trout and salmon have to come in sometime . . . right?)

Boomer

abishop

Re: Found a House
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2014, 09:05 AM »
Bass lake is a good place to start. The southern basin is relatively shallow. I am planning of going either on Wednesday or Thursday. Good luck.

bherr24

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2014, 09:38 AM »
Caught a nice King at the MC Harbor back on september 14.  I seen 4 caught the day before on the 13th.     That was as much action as i have seen or heard since. I went back last weekend and fished for 5 hours and never had a hit nor seen one caught.  Most of the reports i have seen say the fishing has been miserable.  Rain coming later this week and then cool temps, if they don't come after that then they probably aren't going to.  The weekend i caught mine was right after a good rain midweek.

crappiehunter

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2014, 06:04 PM »
Lot of fun fishing on the Kankakee in your area. You'll figure the region out just get out there.
Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

Valparaiso_Girl

« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2014, 08:50 AM »
Congrats on finding a house! 

Are you teaching at NJ-SP HS nowadays? 

Keep trying for those lake fish, you'll get em sooner or later.

Boomer

« Reply #5 on: Oct 01, 2014, 08:00 AM »
Congrats on finding a house! 

Are you teaching at NJ-SP HS nowadays? 

Keep trying for those lake fish, you'll get em sooner or later.

Yes. If I remember right you are down near Anderson/New Castle area now and I move up here. Some day we will meet.

Boomer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.