MFF US Northwest > Wyoming

Wheatland 1 stolen fishing poles

(1/2) > >>

waterlike:
Currently at Wheatland number one in my cat fishing spot with my daughter. We got here at about 4:00 yesterday and fished. Slept in the car to wake up in the morning and fish them more. Left my fishing poles about 20 yards away from my car, lines out of the water. Last night around 1:30 a.m. I heard a truck with gigantic lights stop and say ****censored word**** there's a car. They were there for about a minute around where my poles were and I didn't think anything of it. got out this morning and they were gone. If anybody knows these people please let me know. It only happened about 6 hours ago. Those were my only poles. They were also people out here bow fishing for carp with a boat with enough lights to fill a football stadium. Those were the kind of lights that were on the truck too. I don't think there's any reason for me to call the cops because they're not going to do anything for three fishing poles.

SLAYERFISH:
F'ing Brutal!

waterlike:
So brutal. Not only is our trip done but my long pole fishing might be done for the season since I don't have any more poles. At least I still have my ice gear :-) last year I was ice fishing by October 30th I hope it's the same this year

ActiveTrapChecker:
Just terrible

appleye:
Make a police / GF report. You never know what turns up. Also puts LE on alert to patrol the area more. If they've done it once their not going to stop. Still sucks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version