FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Our 50th Anniversary  (Read 6542 times)

Beekeeper1099

Re: Our 50th Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: Apr 05, 2021, 02:45 PM »
Looks great rg. You're going to have more business than you can handle. Might even cut into your fishing time. Lol

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #61 on: Apr 05, 2021, 03:32 PM »
Thanks. Just hoping to sell some to support the hobby.....habit.

If all I did was fish, it would be easy. But, I guess I’m not built that way. I kind of force myself to learn something new. The brain keeps the body alive.

Probably have to mow the lawn in a couple days. Now there’s some brain coma.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Beekeeper1099

« Reply #62 on: Apr 05, 2021, 03:41 PM »
I actually enjoy mowing the lawn. I mow a touch over 2 acres. As far as learning something new. I'm right there with you on that. I have many irons in the fire as they say. Lol.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #63 on: Apr 05, 2021, 03:59 PM »
I really don’t mind mowing. I do our home and the one next door. It was a bit of a pain when I was working. This year I don’t think I’ll mind much at all.

“It’s better to burn out than it is to rust”
Neil young

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #64 on: Apr 17, 2021, 04:01 AM »
Made a few more sample rings yesterday.
Flame maple

Some figured Sepele Mahogany

Put together a nice sample box as well.

Paperwork is on the  way for our local farm/craft market. I’m going to test the waters there this summer and see how it goes.

Rg

Mac Attack

« Reply #65 on: Apr 17, 2021, 08:58 AM »
They really look awesome Bob.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #66 on: Apr 17, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Thanks Mac. I’m getting better at it. I have another dozen  cores coming this week to complete the samples.

I found a source for 24k dead soft solid gold wire for our actual wedding bands. Stuff is expensive so I want all the practice I can get before making our bands.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #67 on: Apr 17, 2021, 11:20 AM »
Very nice.... :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #68 on: Apr 17, 2021, 04:01 PM »
Thanks Dom. Can’t wait for the first market day. My Son and his Girlfriend are really talented artists and are going to join me.

It’s a little intimidating at my age but not something I’ve never done. Lots of work to keep me busy.

Bob

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #69 on: Jun 03, 2021, 01:27 PM »
38 days and counting down. We’ve chosen the attire for the ceremony. Hawaiian shirts, shorts and flip flops. Gotta find an extra small muumuu for my Bride to be.....again.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #70 on: Jul 10, 2021, 06:44 AM »
Well, today it’s our 50 th wedding anniversary. We’re stationed at a nice little cottage on Keuka Lake. Family will be here later for food, beverage and celebration.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #71 on: Jul 10, 2021, 06:53 AM »
Happy anniversary to you and your bride Bob..  Sounds like you picked the perfect location..
 Sure hope all of you have a great weekend……
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Mac Attack

« Reply #72 on: Jul 10, 2021, 07:04 AM »
Good job Bob
Give her a hug and kiss for me for sticking with your miserable a$$ for all these years.

;)

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #73 on: Jul 10, 2021, 08:39 AM »
Congratulations Bob!! Enjoy your stay and each other’s company. That’s a beautiful lake that your staying on.

iceman260

« Reply #74 on: Jul 10, 2021, 02:43 PM »
Congrats Bob and bride hope you have a wonderful celebration. Many more to both of you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.