FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Time Flys!  (Read 780 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Time Flys!
« on: Jun 27, 2021, 06:14 AM »
Went to my Grandson’s high school graduation yesterday. Hard to believe he’s 18 and headed to college.
Time flys!
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

filetandrelease

Re: Time Flys!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2021, 06:52 AM »

That’s true

wallyworld

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2021, 08:26 AM »
For sure !! My oldest granddaughter will be getting her drivers license next month, seems like just yesterday she was a baby in my arms  :whistling:

Beekeeper1099

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2021, 07:08 PM »
Yes it does. My son graduated yesterday. Off to U of R for biochemistry. Not sure how the wife and I are going to deal with him being gone. Going to be harder on us than it will on him.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2021, 02:57 AM »
You’ll adjust eventually. My grandson had many options and chose SUNY Brockport. He has a full scholarship and it’s 20 minutes from home. He’s expressed interest in becoming an ECO.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

iceman260

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2021, 06:06 AM »
Sure does seems like yesterday I was teaching my grandsons woodworking in the shop. Now they graduated college ,are married and have homes of there own.now I have two great grand children to play with. Sure glad to be around to see them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.