FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Good News Is….  (Read 972 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
The Good News Is….
« on: Aug 30, 2021, 02:24 PM »
Draw Tite now makes a hitch for my 2021 Nissan Sentra. Thought I was gonna sell my boat, but, I’m investing another $200 in it …for the hitch. It’s been very lonely since last May when I switched my vehicles. I held out thinking that eventually the hitch manufacturers would catch up with the new frame design.

I figure it’s going to fit the next 3 Sentras I own, at least.  We really like the model and I have no need for a truck or other vehicle. In any event, I’ll be able to launch the fishing boat this fall. That makes me very happy!
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: The Good News Is….
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2021, 02:37 PM »
That’s good …….      But you started out earlier this year with fishing days in a row. But how many days “ Days Between ” since the last time you fished?      ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2021, 03:02 PM »
Well, I had the other car till May and got out quite a bit. Then I was marooned on shore, which didn’t really bother me too much. Don’t think I’ve wet a line since the first week in June. Between working at the course, the market and making toys…along with everything to do around the house and gardens, I’m at my limit.

But, fall is coming. Way more comfortable than the stupid sticky hot days Mac wishes for and the course will be slowing down. I’ll probably be there till the end of October maybe longer depending on the weather..Then we’ll be looking to do a couple craft shows for Christmas.

Don’t know how I ever worked and got anything done at home.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2021, 03:25 PM »
Yeah after working all day in the heat I didn’t fish much.  But it’s all on now…  ;D

PS ,days between, is a Dead song that just happened to get played Friday night……. ;)   ;D 8)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2021, 03:35 PM »
Next door neighbor is a deadhead. Been all over for their concerts.

It shows.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2021, 03:03 PM »
Sent an email to e-trailers to confirm that this hitch fits my car. Also asked for installation instructions. No response as yet.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.