FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new statistically valid way to save 25 outdoors mens lives a year  (Read 2629 times)

Badbrad2186

Just replying to trapps post as the topic was statics
 I can’t remember any drunks in the woods
 Either ,
 Although I can remember seeing guys out the night before opener celebrating some ,

Actually up til last year you could be at .10 and be legal to hunt they since lowered it to .08 and still legal to hunt. I know a few guys who won't hunt with out a 6 pack I prefer 2-3  well I'm deer hunting. Also requiring everyone to wear a life jacket is like making new laws for guns. The ones who already don't follow the law aren't going to start when they make new laws

filetandrelease

I guess that’s where I differ I don’t need alcohol to hunt or fish but when I’m done I might stop and have a beer or Manhattan

bbfrogger

[quote aor=filetandrelease link=topic=78827.msg865079#msg865079 date=1630812685]
 I guess that’s where I differ I don’t need alcohol to hunt or fish but when I’m done I might stop and have a beer or Manhattan
[/quote]

Same here.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!

hey guys  has anyone  ever  explained   to you what analogy satire was????

"The two roles of analogy in satire can be pieced together to form a recognizable argument struc- ture. First, satire commonly uses analogy to estab- lish a relationship between the fictional representation and the real-world target of the satire"

i started this  to  poke  fun of jpearch  comment  about " orange  would  save  7 times  more hunters "

hell i  don't  even like wearing a helmet on my motorcycle  :rotflol:

by the way anyone that drunks  and  hunts  of knows  people that go out drunk and  don't call law  enforcement  is a  total  _______hole  now  your  endangering the lives of others  and yes that includes twisting one  up

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

taxid

Anyone who’s spent any time in a boat on the water has seen a lot of drunk boaters. Never seen a drunk hunter in the woods.

How would you know? You're not the one being shot at.  :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Stonecat

hey guys  has anyone  ever  explained   to you what analogy satire was????

"The two roles of analogy in satire can be pieced together to form a recognizable argument struc- ture. First, satire commonly uses analogy to estab- lish a relationship between the fictional representation and the real-world target of the satire"

i started this  to  poke  fun of jpearch  comment  about " orange  would  save  7 times  more hunters "

hell i  don't  even like wearing a helmet on my motorcycle  :rotflol:

by the way anyone that drunks  and  hunts  of knows  people that go out drunk and  don't call law  enforcement  is a  total  _______hole  now  your  endangering the lives of others  and yes that includes twisting one  up
  Is that with masks or without?Wife and I in the grocery store yesterday,most including employees not wearing.There were some families with young kids, pre-school and older all wearing.I may not talk much but I observe and study people a lot.The pained and terrified looks in those kids eyes.....Sad world,you have to wonder how these kids will come through what should be the best time of their lives.This is not a post about about masks or the shot as much as well.......

trapper2000

stone  my personal  opinion  ,many will disagree , we as a nation can not afford another shut down ,now  it's a a matter of national security ....the draft is in fact constitutional  and George Washington   (historically proven) mandated  his troops to be inoculated , i  think mandated vaccinations are the reasonable  way to proceed in the covid battle

https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&smallpoxinoculation.html

bbfrogger

I personally think things have become so political now that the politicians and some dr's etc are talking w/o having the facts they need to back things up - they have totally left "science" in the dust for the sake of hoping they win the next election(s) ..... There are starting to be more and more studies backing  not wearing masks. Cloth masks are said to stop next  to nothing - the surgical masks or whatever they are are said to be 11% better than not wearing anything.   Sweden has 1.8m students - no masks - no social distancing - no higher instances of COVID in children.  Recent studies at various locations have shown as high as 43% of the people testing positive have already had the vaccine.  I'm 64 and I had COVID in early July (relatively minor symptoms and I wasn't vaccinated) - my dr recommends NOT getting vaccinated now at least for quite a while because I have the antibodies.  Like Trap said - not everyone will agree with me either.  The vaccine has probably saved millions of people - I just think there are people that SHOULD get it for their own well being, and people that don't need it and it should be up to them whether they get it or not.  The government needs to step back and get less involved.  They are totally ignoring a huge group of people that have had the virus and already have the stronger antibodies. To them you are either vaccinated or not and thats not correct.  They need to look at who has the antibodies and who doesn't no matter how they got it (vaccine or because they had the virus) (I won't even get into the fact that they are letting 10's of thousands of COVID positive people into the country every month and sending them all around the country).

trapper2000

i had the  virus  in the  beginning of the  pandemic  ........  my  suggestion  get the  shot  wear a  mask   protect your children

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.