FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ordering online...  (Read 2254 times)

Kyle

ordering online...
« on: Sep 02, 2006, 12:55 AM »
Hi,
I've been looking at some hooks and cant find em anywhere up here in AB so I'm looking to order online...
Ive never ordered online and I'm just wondering whether there is better deals at different stores's or if there is better service at different store's...most of the store's ive been looking at have relatively the same prices, but I'm wondering if you guys know of a cheaper store. 
I'm a student, so I'm poor  :D

Also I'm wondering if any of you guys know of any stores that sell small tube jigs/tubes, i got some that are about 1-1.5 inches in length and then the next size up that I can find are about 3.5.
I'm thinking a tube jig about 2-2.5 inches in length could be deadly for icing trout come winter.
Any ideas guys?

Thanks for any help!

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
Re: ordering online...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2006, 06:54 AM »
try e-bay or the sportsman guide.  about those tubes check out gitzit. ;D

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2006, 07:53 AM »
Ordering on line is quick and painless. For common items you will find that most places have similar prices, the shipping charges is what may differeniate one place from the next. So watch for those charges....here are a few links for places I buy from regularly

www.fishusa.com

www.basspro.com

www.thornebros.com

www.ebay.ca    (selects those willing to ship to canada only

www.cabelas.com

www.fish307.com

I also live in small town Canada and find that I need to use on-line store to find new or differnt tackle.

big big rdg

« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2006, 12:00 PM »
I would check out www.tacklewarehouse.com as well. Good prices and fast shipping.
FSHON!

archbishop

« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2006, 12:04 PM »
try e-bay or the sportsman guide.  about those tubes check out gitzit. ;D

yeah, i had problems with sportsmans guide in the past and kinda blasted them, someone got on me about the fact they always make up for what they screw up, i didnt believe it, but they have sent me a few freebies here and there, and corrected the origianal problem and even refunded half my money and let me keep the wrong equipment, i would have to bite my tounge to whoever said i was wrong about them and give sportsmanguide alot of credit, plus the prices are great :tipup:

Sportsmansguide

Polar

« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2006, 01:30 PM »
Do a search for Jann's Netcraft and Stamina tackle.

bear

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2006, 04:15 PM »
I have bought a lot of things off of ebay. Watch the ratings of the seller and ask a lot of questions if you are not sure. As far as the tube jigs. I try to support my local baitshop but sometimes I order from Bass Pro and Cabela's. Sometimes you can get some real bargins if you order in bulk at the end of the season. bear

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.