FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread  (Read 418726 times)

bunker killer

Re: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3105 on: Jan 05, 2010, 10:54 AM »
hey Snagger, HAPPY NEW YEAR

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3106 on: Jan 05, 2010, 01:20 PM »
hey Snagger, HAPPY NEW YEAR
  I thought you guys wanted a new thread??   How have you been Bunker, good I hope. Fishing has been good (by winter standards of course) for the guys here lately!!   Oneida finally froze, got 1 day on it, now theres 2 1/2 feet of snow insulating 4 inches of ice, pretty scary. This sucks!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bunker killer

« Reply #3107 on: Jan 05, 2010, 01:37 PM »
  I thought you guys wanted a new thread??   How have you been Bunker, good I hope. Fishing has been good (by winter standards of course) for the guys here lately!!   Oneida finally froze, got 1 day on it, now theres 2 1/2 feet of snow insulating 4 inches of ice, pretty scary. This sucks!!!
that sounds a bit scary to me to. I'm glad I'm not addicted to the ice!! 

lehigh vally

« Reply #3108 on: Jan 05, 2010, 04:02 PM »
Hay Bunker you should have come up for the weekend we had a good time. Fishing was pretty good if you know where to go ;) I even had some luck in a new spot I have bean wanting to try. I probably wont be back up for a few weeks, I usually take a brake in January. I have made 22 trips to Snaggers last year. So maby well see you in February? 

fishit

« Reply #3109 on: Jan 05, 2010, 07:47 PM »
Bunker is that one of those TV special "SNUGGIES" in the last shot?
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3110 on: Jan 05, 2010, 08:04 PM »
   Here's what it looked like yesterday, add another 6 or 7 inches to it last night and today, right now is the first time it hasn't snowed since Friday night.  There aint much water in it, very light weight, even for lake effect!!

Nice little tiger cat  Bunker..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bunker killer

« Reply #3111 on: Jan 06, 2010, 05:15 AM »
Bunker is that one of those TV special "SNUGGIES" in the last shot?
no, but we got one for Christmas from a friend and there great!!!!

bunker killer

« Reply #3112 on: Jan 06, 2010, 05:21 AM »
  Here's what it looked like yesterday, add another 6 or 7 inches to it last night and today, right now is the first time it hasn't snowed since Friday night. There ain't much water in it, very light weight, even for lake effect!!

Nice little tiger cat  Bunker..
all our snow this years been pretty heavy and wet, last week the rivers here were almost at flood stage.ya he's a cool cat but he thinks he's a dog. the other cat is camera shy.

bunker killer

« Reply #3113 on: Jan 06, 2010, 05:27 AM »
Hay Bunker you should have come up for the weekend we had a good time. Fishing was pretty good if you know where to go ;) I even had some luck in a new spot I have bean wanting to try. I probably wont be back up for a few weeks, I usually take a brake in January. I have made 22 trips to Naggers last year. So ma by well see you in February? 
I'm glad to here you did good Rob. I'm hoping to get up there soon but with the economy the way it is and still having one of the boys in college, Ive really had to watch the funds!!!I,m working, but its not like it used to be.

bunker killer

« Reply #3114 on: Jan 08, 2010, 10:31 AM »
Hey MAYOR congratulations on the arrival of your new Granddaughter, I hope all is well

bunker killer

« Reply #3115 on: Jan 08, 2010, 06:16 PM »
;

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #3116 on: Sep 05, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Well I was at the trestle Pool today with Snagger (I was the one hooking the most fish) I was using a rubber legged pheasant tail purple catis feel ya fly, that was the ticket! I hooked over 50 fish but for some reason they were coming in backwards  :o  I was curious if it was because I was not in the fly fishing section or if I was not in the DSR where the fish actually bite  :w00t:  Can anyone on here or from SC help solve my problem? Maybe if I pay to fish an area where my tax dollars stock the river they will bite?  :wacko:

well said

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.