FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Opeeche  (Read 3369 times)

jibbs

Opeeche
« on: Aug 30, 2020, 12:24 PM »
Yesterday’s tourney had some giant smallies weighed in ..I had almost 12 lbs for 3 fish all smallies ..19lbs for biggest bag with a 4.49 smallie ..clubs

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

zwiggles

Re: Opeeche
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2020, 12:53 PM »
Nice pigs jibbs!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2020, 03:30 PM »
Nice work! I catch so many pigs by accident there in April while Salmon fishing, the Salmon that drop in are skinny because they are to dumb to adapt to feed but the bass have no issue 😂
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Johnnh

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2020, 05:42 PM »
Well done Jibbs

I like that place in the spring  with crank baits. Some real big girls in certain spots

John

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #4 on: Aug 31, 2020, 07:10 AM »
Nice couple of bags, well done fellas!

bassin212

« Reply #5 on: Sep 11, 2020, 06:56 PM »
solid fish! @jibbs you don't ever fish my neck of the woods do you? saw a white Nitro on the lake I was fishing, last week. Doubt it was you, but figured i'd ask.

jibbs

« Reply #6 on: Sep 12, 2020, 01:22 AM »
I haven’t been going far ..resigned from teaching a few weeks ago..I’m trying to save money in anyway right now..education is a sh$t show..school board fighting, superintendent stinks, parents hate teachers , and the list goes on..officially full time at the lake..headed to Sunapee today for a tournament ..pumped
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

AquaAssassin

« Reply #7 on: Sep 12, 2020, 07:23 AM »
Good for you buddy!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #8 on: Sep 12, 2020, 08:58 AM »
Lots of teachers are making the jump. My sister in law teaches 2nd grade and is looking at all her options for getting out, even though she really loves it.
Good luck with whatever path you choose during these strange times...

bassin212

« Reply #9 on: Sep 12, 2020, 09:42 PM »
I have many friends who are teachers, tough time to be in the education space for sure! I'm 20 min from Sunapee and don't fish it nearly enough. Hope you had a good tournament and are winning some money!

jibbs

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13, 2020, 04:47 AM »
Good for you buddy!
thanks for the support

jibbs

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2020, 04:48 AM »
Lots of teachers are making the jump. My sister in law teaches 2nd grade and is looking at all her options for getting out, even though she really loves it.
Good luck with whatever path you choose during these strange times...
thanks..tough decision but it’s time..it’s just a difficult job dealing with parents and kids ..then throw the virus on top ..no thanks ..take care

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
« Reply #12 on: Sep 13, 2020, 05:31 AM »
thanks..tough decision but it’s time..it’s just a difficult job dealing with parents and kids ..then throw the virus on top ..no thanks ..take care

I'm betting out of the three things you listed the parents are the worse. I couldn't do it.

Johnnh

« Reply #13 on: Sep 13, 2020, 06:33 PM »
Jibbs,

How did you do in the tournament on Sunapee

John

lowaccord66

« Reply #14 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:38 AM »
I haven’t been going far ..resigned from teaching a few weeks ago..I’m trying to save money in anyway right now..education is a sh$t show..school board fighting, superintendent stinks, parents hate teachers , and the list goes on..officially full time at the lake..headed to Sunapee today for a tournament ..pumped

Good for you Jibbs.  No win situation for teachers. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.