FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new regs for ishuae creek in franklinville,ny  (Read 2276 times)

butterworm

new regs for ishuae creek in franklinville,ny
« on: Mar 23, 2005, 08:35 AM »
fyi everybody. there are new regs this year for the ishuae creek within the limits of the town of franklinville,ny. the creek is now catch and release only. you may only use artificial baits only now also.these regs have been put in place do to the dump they are trying to put in over in farmersville,ny. the local officials beleave by doing this that it will slow or stop the dump from being put in and also return the creek to the type it use to be.{ one that produced large browns and rainbows}

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
Re: new regs for ishuae creek in franklinville,ny
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2005, 11:20 AM »
butterworm do you know what they consider the town of Franklinville?  I usually fish Ishua around Coal Chutes, Pierce or sometimes upstream of the bridge on 16.  Is that in the artificial areas?  And how are the new regs going to effect the dump?  I don't get it.
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

butterworm

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2005, 11:40 AM »
butterworm do you know what they consider the town of Franklinville?  I usually fish Ishua around Coal Chutes, Pierce or sometimes upstream of the bridge on 16.  Is that in the artificial areas?  And how are the new regs going to effect the dump?  I don't get it.
the artificial areas start at the bridge near the golf course on rt 16 and go to the access area near easthill rd. i do beleave. the new regs affect the dump due to the purity of the water. all contaments run underground in the water  table which will eventually end up in the water and effect the creeks along with harwood and case lake. i will be calling the dec this  week and varify the new rules and areas it covers. the new state access signs went up 1
month ago stating the new rules. i will let you know what i find out

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2005, 07:58 AM »
when derek gets hooked on your line and falls in is that considered fishing with live bait ???  or is he considered an artificial sucker ;)

archbishop

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2005, 08:58 AM »
they listed the catch and release and artificial bait only spots for ishua creek in todays paper they are a 2.2 mile section from 1000 feet below the franklinville elm st bridge, downstream to just above the coney road access and is year round fishing now also there will be wooden signs at the bridges and a sign every 100 feet along the stream where the new rules aply

d_balm24

• WORK is for people who don't know how to FISH.
« Reply #5 on: Mar 27, 2005, 05:45 PM »
hey all. Anyone fishin friday.I am taking the day off so if anyone wants to do some fishin let me know. 8)

archbishop

« Reply #6 on: Mar 27, 2005, 06:00 PM »
hey dumb dumb i sent you 2 pm's im fishing friday wassup you wanna hit franklinville or somewhere new? anthony and them are going to quaker

d_balm24

• WORK is for people who don't know how to FISH.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 28, 2005, 08:54 AM »
it's up to you player. Just let me know what is going on so I can take the day off.

onyunn

• Bassin'
« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2005, 06:44 PM »
Check out the post under the opener.  I'm up for Ishuae or Wiscoy.  I have fished both, love both....though would like to use live bait to supplant artificials if possible.
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

archbishop

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2005, 08:47 PM »
hey onyunn if your up to come down this way great we are starting off at the border of the no live bait zone go north use artificials go south use live either way were good i was gonna come your way but wife said bills come first on th first so gas money is limited for the week man her priorities are way off lol me d_balm24 and synergyboy10 are meeting at rt16 and cooney rd just on the south side of franklinville east hill and cooney are the same

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.