FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Xrhino's xcellent fishing xcursions UPDATE 9/20: GILLS BUT NO CATS...(Pg 4)  (Read 15580 times)

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
;D ;D  Blatz is only good in small doses  ;D  Unless you like sittin on a toilet. lol

I guess I've built up a tolerance.  It's my go-to cheap beer with no ill effects other than the standard stuff.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

archbishop

Blatz :blink:  Why that's on par with America's only fire brewed beer, Stroh's or maybe a tasty Goebel like my uncle used to drink :sick: 

probably closer to golden anniversary :laugh:

devil-man

Widows sound better to me.  ::)

Nice commentary, XR. Have you ever heard of GPS?  ;D

archbishop

Widows sound better to me.  ::)

problem is its easier to drink a beer than lick a window with my helmet on :tipup:

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
problem is its easier to drink a beer than lick a window with my helmet on :tipup:
:rotflol: :rotflol:

Yeah, I know.  If you look at the pic of Brian holding the two doubles, you can see the Garmin laying on the drink cooler.  But that was after our little exploration.  By the time we remembered to get it out in the chutes we were too far gone. :cookoo:  If we'd been using it the whole time we could've back tracked, but we aren't that swift, apparently.

Nickp

we just bought the same boat- hate how the deep v is too deep- mite doo the plywood/carpet/seats thing 

4 hours use and the guy sold it w/ trailer for 1200- enough crack?

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
Yeah I was gonna say something about a GPS but I figured, well,  ::)  forget it ;D
I appreciate you restraint. ;D  If people reminded me everytime I did something stupid, I'd never have time to check in here. ;)

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Now that is an awesome way to slam the gills.  :o WTG, nice looking little tracker too. Cool, looking trip out on the river. Keep the pictures and the tight lines coming.  ;D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
id rather lick a window :laugh:

The convinience store clerks hate that. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Mike

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
I took a couple of non-fishing fellow exrhinos out for some channel cats on Friday night.  It was almost 80 degrees, humid, raining off and on, buggy, and very muddy.  We spent as much time taking off and putting on raingear as we did anything else.   :D  They loved every minute of it.

The action was just fast enough to keep everyone interested, but not fast enough to be considered a stellar night.  We fished from 8:00 to midnight with about 4-5 hits an hour.  The fish ran pretty small for this spot but they didn't know the difference.  They got the hang of things pretty quickly, but it was fun to watch them jump and stumble around on the uneven ground when a clicker went off.  ;D

At one point Spanky wanted to try and cast a baitcaster and I thought it would be a good show so I let him go ahead.  I wasn't disappointed.  Of course he snagged the brush behind him resulting in a huge backlash, stinkbait in his hair, and he even somehow managed to break one of the paddles of the reel handle.  I didn't mind at all.  I got the backlash out pretty quickly and watching that little catastrophe will be well worth ordering a new part.  I'm just glad they went out with me.

Spanky's first fish ever -- notice my reel handle

Frisbee's first cat ever

Just to prove I was actually there.  Yes, I grabbed the wrong pant legs as I was leaving the house. :P

We had a great time and quit early enough to get to the bar and have a few pitchers -- and listen to the WORST karaoke in the history of mankind. :tipup:

Pikeguy

Nice! I like the "thrown together" look. lol
More "Blatz" beer, fish and friends. WTG Lucas  ;D

archbishop

Yes, I grabbed the wrong pant legs as I was leaving the house. :P

lol, i never thought i would hear anyone say that :laugh:

Pikeguy

Nice! I like the "thrown together" look. lol

Funny thing is, if you'd never mentioned it...I doubt anyone would have noticed. lol  ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
Funny thing is, if you'd never mentioned it...I doubt anyone would have noticed. lol  ;D

I was calling them my summer weight brush pants.  Maybe there's a market out there for that?  ;D

archbishop

lol, they just looked like he was wading in the water a little bit ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.