FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Corn Flake and Honey Chicken Recipe  (Read 2244 times)

fishryc

Corn Flake and Honey Chicken Recipe
« on: Oct 04, 2006, 04:30 PM »
Hey all-

I just popped this in the oven! 
 It's an old recipe that my Dad made for as long as I can remember as a kid.
 If you like "sweet and salty" (if you choose to use salt on it when done, that is) as in that "Kettlecorn" flavored microwave popcorn, you'll really like this.

Take your cut up chicken parts and coat them with flour, dip them in beaten eggs, then generously coat them with crunched up cornflake cereal. If you like "Crunchy", do as I do and crunch them up by squeezing them by hand into a coarse mulch. Less crunchy- roll them with a rolling pin; not too crunchy- run them through a food processor.
 Bake on a cookie sheet (lined with tin foil if you wish for easy clean-up) coated with a few tablespoons of peanut or other suitable for cooking oil distributed evenly about the sheet.
 Bake at 350 as you would do any baked chicken recipe until done; about an hour + 15 minutes.
 Serve with honey which is drizzled over the pieces by the individual eater to taste; salt it if you like the "Kettlecorn" thing.

Very yummy; and thank you to my long passed Dad for this tasty treat that I still make to this day....................

S
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.