FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new cyber meal  (Read 7080 times)

grumpymoe

new cyber meal
« on: Aug 14, 2004, 03:54 PM »
alright....this is for anyone hungry.....need some ideas of what we can prepare for a new cyber meal.....lets hear your suggestions and with a little help....we'll make everyone drool!!!....grump 8)

slipbob

Re: new cyber meal
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2004, 01:12 PM »
Okay I have some ideas.  We need some beverages to start with.  These are for drinking while preparing the meal.  Two for me, one for you. ;D
[/img]
That's not enough.
[/img]
That's better.  Some sort of green veggie.  I know, asparagus.
What it looks like in the garden.
[/img]
What it looks like in the pan.
[/img]
Maybe some taters roasting in the oven.
[/img]
Some juicy Delmonicos anyone?
[/img]
The last thing I want to have is........................ 
[/img]
[/img]

How's that for starts.  Gmoe can throw in some "tasty pike" yeah,  Okay I'll try it, the pike I mean, and some morels.

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2004, 08:11 AM »
hey slipbob.....now you've done it!!!....i asked for some ideas, and you go and prepare a complete meal.. ;D ;D darn it!!  ;D ;D lets start all over....i snacked just before you posted....grump

slipbob

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2004, 09:31 AM »
hey slipbob.....now you've done it!!!....i asked for some ideas, and you go and prepare a complete meal.. ;D ;D darn it!!  ;D ;D lets start all over....i snacked just before you posted....grump

I not applying for the job of cyber chef,  I just wanted to make sure everybody had enough to eat.  I do love to cook and two steaks, two walleyes, or pickerel as they call em up north, and some taters, with aspargus ain't gonna feed a lot of people but it's a start.   :P 

slipbob

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2004, 09:49 AM »
Okay here's more stuff to chomp on.  Salad greens fresh from the garden.
[/img]

Here's a pan lasagna creation that was mighty tasty too.
[/img]

My girlfriend got hungry before dinner so she decided to go for one of the lures in my tacklebox.  Bomber Long A's are not appetizers I told her.
[/img]

In addition to the walleyes I vote for some crappies too.
[/img]
[/img]
Almost done.
[/img]
Good thing I just ate a breakfast sandwich from good ole Mcdonald's before I posted this or I'd be pretty hungry.  ;D

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2004, 11:21 AM »
Slipbob,  I am starving, looks great!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2004, 10:14 PM »
That's it slipbob. If I ever see you in the wilderness I'm forcing you at gunpoint to be my personal chef  ;) hope you enjoyed all of those meals!

slipbob

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2004, 01:26 PM »
I have some extra additions from last nights dinner to throw in here.
Fresh sweet corn which is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet in the steamer.
[/img]
3 nice center cut porky chops which were grilled up nicely.  The foil you see on the right side contained the tasty fresh walleye which was grilled within 2 hours of being caught and let me tell you, it was awesome. ;D
[/img]
I'll be back with more food sometime soon.

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2004, 01:35 PM »
slipbob....while you were going for more food, i took those fresh chops and cooked them up on the woodfire i had going....hope you're not too hungry....grump   ...grump ;D ;D 

slipbob

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18, 2004, 02:05 PM »
Those tasted a lot better than my lamo gas grill chops I can assure you.  Next summer I gotta step it up the real deal on barbecue.  Premium wood briquets are the way to go.  Wood grilled food tastes better than gas grilled food anyday.  One suggestion I have heard from a noted local chef, was to take your gas grill and just fill the sucker with the best wood briquets you can get, and use the gas to light the wood and then shut the gas off and let it finish that way.  Anyway that's enough about grilling but those chops look awesome.  Fortunately I was home for lunch at noontime.  I'm still pretty full so that picture can't work it's magic on me.  If I look at it around 5pm before I leave the office it'll get me hungry for sure. ::)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #10 on: Aug 22, 2004, 07:55 AM »
you guys are killing me ...i wasnt hungry till i found this thread! holy mackerel im starving now!!
Scotty 

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
« Reply #11 on: Aug 22, 2004, 02:24 PM »
Slipbob!  Wow....  Your the man!!!  That's some good lookin' vittles! :o

slipbob

« Reply #12 on: Aug 23, 2004, 08:41 AM »
Slipbob!  Wow....  Your the man!!!  That's some good lookin' vittles! :o

Coming to my house is like the Applebee's commercials.  We are "eating good in the neighborhood".  ;D

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #13 on: Aug 23, 2004, 12:09 PM »
slipbob - does that mean that all of your friends from MFF have an open invitation to dinner when we are in the 'hood!  I'd like to sample the complete menu, looks great  :P!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

grumpymoe

« Reply #14 on: Aug 23, 2004, 01:24 PM »
thats what this thread is all about everyone...just need some suggestions for the new meal...slipbob got carried away and did all the cooking himself!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  bring em on...grump

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.