MFF US Northeast > Maine

New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!

<< < (2/72) > >>

joefish3:
Hey, I"m Joe, Sorry to see the Ice go, But also can"t wait to get the boats in the water!I have a boat the family keeps permanently on China lake, where I try to catch some ice out browns, & also have a 12' fiberglass to carry around to other lakes & ponds w/ the kids. I try to do a little fly fishing w/ my daughter on the kennebec behind the Hinkley dam when she has time off from school projects..She was one of the first girls that went to TU fly fishing camp in Solon, She had a ball & Learned alot.. She is still teaching me!

bogmanjr:
Hi folks,i have been on ice shanty for a few months,new here.I live in south east mass, surf fish all over down here. have an 18' CC to chase the stripers and blue's around also. Wife and 4 sons all fish and hunt whenever we can. pretty good trout stocking down here around the cape so i try to catch that too.you may wonder why i am on the Maine post,well we have a camp on a pond in Burlington Maine that is our little piece of "THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE".and Mainer's are so much nicer than flatlanders we always wish we were there. 

Tight Lines to all   Harrie

flatlander2fisher:
Flatlander2fisher has come back to the forums.

Fished on Iceshanty all winter and plan to be here all season too....

Count down to opening day

billditrite:
welcome flatty!!  ;)

Keepah Seekah:
name's Dustin. been here on MFF for about 3 years, been on the shanty for about 4 years. im all about stripers. but if it's like last year, i'll be doin more bass fishin then anything.  nothin like watchin stripers flip bait out of the water, and then you cast out with a popper and BAM! ahhhh yes...paradise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version