MFF US Northeast > Maine

Rowe Ford --- Warning

(1/2) > >>

ragfly:
3 months ago I bought a new 2018 f150, they gave me a good price. But their service or should I say lack of is the cause for this warning.  I have called the past 3 days and got to the service department voice mail and left a message to call back.  No one has called.  Yesterday I even called the service manager and he hasn't called me.  So when you need service you can't even make an appointment?  This is the first and last vehicle I will buy from Rowe.  How do they stay in business? 

WOW

Raquettedacker:
You bought a new 2018 f150 and you need service already?   
Now I know my next one will be a Toyota....     8)

ragfly:
What I need the service department for is to see if I can get some presets changed on the remote starter that came with the truck.  Nothing wrong with the truck, I really like it.  I previously owned a tundra loved the truck but the gas mileage was killing me. hauling my boat to Rangeley and back with my tundra was 1 and 1/2 tank of gas my ford is 3/4 of a tank and it wasn't even broken in yet. Berlin city Toyota service department is super, my wife's RAV4 and my sons corolla from there.  If Toyota would just work on their gas mileage for their trucks.   

ragfly:
I gave up on Rowe and called casco bay ford, talked to service department and they answered my question.  took a total of 2 minutes, Rowe sucks

joefishmore:
I had major problems with tthem 20 years ago.
And their spokesman uses his father's service record to promote sales

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version