FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sodus Bay Open water perch derby results!  (Read 1873 times)

The Fishin Frenzy

• Big Fish Fear The Frenzy
Sodus Bay Open water perch derby results!
« on: Apr 10, 2004, 05:50 PM »
Well we got this one of the ground .We had a good showing with 24 particapants.It was a bit chilly and the wind was moving pretty good at times but it did not stop these DIE HARD perch addicts.I seen some of the nicest perch of the year today.All the teams did well with only one team not making there 10 fish weigh in.
 Third place honors went to team Muldoon consisting of a two man effort.David and Matt  Muldoon tipped the scales at 10.14 lbs Earnig themselves a 12 hour Walley trip.
 2nd place honors went to Team Bradford.Tim Bradford and Josh Smith Tipped the scales at 11.09 lbs for there 10 fish.
 1st place honors and a whole year of bragging rights went to Team Huntington.Rob Huntington,Michael Chatfield and Aaron Snyder brought in a catch of 11.82  lbs.The earned a well fought and tight race for first and took home a hearty cash prize.

Lunker honors  go to team Shults 1st place 1.91 lb
         2nd place lunker went to teamHuntington with 1.71
        and rolling in 3rd was team Bradford with 1.45 lbs.
 I would like to thank all the teams that came and look foward to hosting another open water derby same time sime place next year.Special thanx go to the my fishfinder guys and staff at the bay bridge sport shop.Thanx with out your help this would not have happened.They are an awsome crew and  I had a good time talking to you all . We are in the process of putting togeter a bass derby at sodus in the neer future so keep your eyes open.tight line and fat fish were on the menu today.All the winners and their picts are at my home page    Http://hometown.aol.com/thefishinfrenzy/page1.html If you have any probs linking up e mail me at   [email protected] and I will send you this
Big Fish fear the frenzy

perchum

Re: Sodus Bay Open water perch derby results!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2004, 08:38 PM »
just wanted to say thank you bill, for the time and effort you put forth on the derby,even though the turn out wasn,t  as good as i expected the fishing was awesome with some very impressive catches,can only hope it will get bigger and better next year,my boy and i are looking forward to going after the eyeballs with you next month,only wanted say thanks again we had alot of fun today

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2004, 11:37 PM »
The pictures were impressive on your site. Some nice lookin Perch!!!

What were some of the favorite rigs used and the depth they were found. (Are they being found in the shallows yet)???

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Ice Racer

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2004, 08:37 AM »
Thanks again for the fishing derby you put on for US,Bill! Just like your last derby everyone and his brother said they were going to show......but only a few actually showed up for the show! Well Bill I said it before ,You are one class act. Sorry to see you lose your ass again and I know you don't care. You can count on Team Martin at every derby.      Thank You Very Much!!!
                                         Team Martin (joint effort)   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.