FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: open water perch tourny  (Read 5593 times)

holedigger

Re: open water perch tourny
« Reply #15 on: Mar 22, 2004, 06:02 AM »
Hey, sandman. This old Marine is willing to lower himself to fish this contest with your old Green Beret Butt if you need a partner.
                             onemorecast , being a former MARINE myself  i wouldn't mind hooking up with you for the tourny april 10th at sodus , always nice to see a marine doign something good  .
                               holedigger  :) 8)
bad day fishing is better than a good day of work

bigdave1018

« Reply #16 on: Mar 22, 2004, 07:16 AM »
perchslayer, bay bridge rents boats and motors at a reasonable price. its just a thought.

Onemorecast

« Reply #17 on: Mar 23, 2004, 06:26 PM »
Hey, sandman. This old Marine is willing to lower himself to fish this contest with your old Green Beret Butt if you need a partner.
                             onemorecast , being a former MARINE myself  i wouldn't mind hooking up with you for the tourny april 10th at sodus , always nice to see a marine doign something good  .
                               holedigger  :) 8)

holedigger, Thanks for the offer. I've known the Sandman for years. He went crawling around the jungle in Nam while I had life guard duty back in the states! We all serve how and when we are asked!!
I had not seen him in a couple years and ran into him on the ice. He put me in a hot hole for perch ice fishing. The guy can flat out fish for anything and bust chops doing it. So, I am hoping if his son ain't back on that weekend from college then I can go with him. Like to repay him the favor.
I want to take you up on your offer sometime. We'd have a good time marine.
Semper Fi

perchslayer25

« Reply #18 on: Mar 24, 2004, 06:44 AM »
I have a boat.....and im set because my dads friend is getting married the 10th....so him and his girlfriend droped out so it is me and my cousin and 1 of his friends...so i no longer have an issue
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

holedigger

« Reply #19 on: Mar 24, 2004, 02:57 PM »
fishing frenzy please send me a entry form for tourny april 10th e-mail is in profile
                    thank you holedigger
bad day fishing is better than a good day of work

zuke852000

« Reply #20 on: Mar 24, 2004, 06:51 PM »
Id like an entry form too
ZUKE

perchslayer25

« Reply #21 on: Mar 30, 2004, 08:39 PM »
There isnt gonna be a limit on how many teams can enter is there?
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

perchum

« Reply #22 on: Apr 08, 2004, 05:02 PM »
was wondering is the derby  a go,was planning on comming up to it but need to make my plans today,

bluegillking

« Reply #23 on: Apr 08, 2004, 05:41 PM »
percum, the derby is a go. hope you do well.  ;)                                     bluegillking

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.