FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: O/T..looking for a contractor  (Read 1355 times)

stguy

O/T..looking for a contractor
« on: Feb 07, 2020, 08:15 AM »
Sorry to read about Jim and Bobs adventures with gravity, it seems to effect us all a little more as we get older, glad you guys are back at it!

Is the streak still alive Jim?

I'm going to be relocating closer to Sebego shortly and I need to get some work done on my house in Gray before I put it up for sale this summer, the biggest thing is going to be new siding, and maybe a couple windows repalced, it's a pretty simple small cape, so it's not a ton of work.

Are there any contractors here interested or can someone reccomend one.

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: O/T..looking for a contractor
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:39 AM »
Thanks, Glen.  My dings are still improving, and yes the streak is still going  ;D

I am having work done on the house now that is going well, but I'm not sure the contractor would make the run down your way from Waterville.

stguy

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2020, 10:16 AM »
Thanks, Glen.  My dings are still improving, and yes the streak is still going  ;D

I am having work done on the house now that is going well, but I'm not sure the contractor would make the run down your way from Waterville.

Phew!! I read you were down for 5 weeks and got worried😎

I got an invite to go tarpon fishing with a fly rod in a few weeks, I think it's going to work out that I can go.

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2020, 02:18 PM »
Tarpon...wow....that will be different 8)  Good luck!

Phew!! I read you were down for 5 weeks and got worried😎

I got an invite to go tarpon fishing with a fly rod in a few weeks, I think it's going to work out that I can go.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.