FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky....Feeding My Addiction 2007 (updated July 3rd Bass Trip)  (Read 5095 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: BassJunky....Feeding My Addiction 2007
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 05:24 PM »
A little long weekend walleye trip to Pidgeon Lake in the Kawartha's.....It was crazy windy day but we made it throught with 5 eyes, 4 of them keepers...tasty tasty

Oh Ya, there were two perch as well, they are hard to see in the pic

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
Nice Catch. Is that fish on the bottom a Sauger or did the camera just make it look funny?

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
My first tourny entry of the season a small 9inch crappie caught on a fly rod while fishing for gills, I caught a wack of gills as well, pic to follow

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
a few more fish from the fly rod,  I have been getting out for an hour here and there, I filled a bucket with gills, but these were the only three that had any size to them

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Well, I got out for the bass opener, we were on a  new lake testing the waters for an upcoming tourny...this fishing was tuff, and the weather did not co-operate, but hey we were bass fishing. here are a few pics

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Nice looking walleye, gills, crappie and bass, bassjunky. :)

WW

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
A few more Bass from a local haunt, thorwing the old style french fry worms, and then moved on to top water as the evening porgressed, must have caught a dozen or so at the 1lb mark, here are the few slightly above that

Not the biggest of fish but lots of fun, here is my Bass tounry entry,

crappieslayer22

• the kayak fisherman
ur catching some nice bass keep the pics comeing man!!
Loren .W.

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
Man, it looks like those fish are real thick. It seems if you got into 18"+ fish you'd be tangling with some bruisers!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Well I headed off to my secret spot for the Canada Day long weekend, and as usual it did not disapoint, the verage fish was 2.5 to 3lb's. The largest fish was just under 5lbs...enjoy

the weekend's first fish

the little guys came on strong on day one, so we upped to bigger baits

this smallie gets an honourable mention as he did some crazy acrobatics and made Chowderhead think he had a world record on the line. He also had a facial peiercing that we removed...an old rusty hook

Here are the two largest fish.

mine was 4.6lb's

Chowderheads weighed in at 4.11lbs

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Way to go Bassjunky & Chowderhead those are some nice looking bass. 8)

In your opinion if you caught a smallmouth and largemouth bass the same size which one would be the better fighter?

WW

mttrout

Nice pics!!!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
thanx Guys.....and to answer your question WW...SMALLIES are the top fighter for my money.....but these largies were prone to digging deep, while that little smallie did some arials

johndeere540

I caught a 17 inch smallie yesterday while fish a river down the road. I would guess at least three pounds,maybe a little more. But what a fight. Those river fish are great.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
I had a slow day this weekend, that ended exciting as I landed my first bowfin ( I think). It's always great to add another species to the list

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.