FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky - Feeding my Addiction 2012  (Read 1391 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
BassJunky - Feeding my Addiction 2012
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:19 AM »
I think this is the perfect way to start off my photo journal for 2012.. this past weekend I crossed over the border into the US to do some early season bass fishing, this was the first time I have ever had the chance to fish bass prior to the Ontario season opener at the end of June.. boy was I in for a treat, we smashed fish all day long and pulled in some hawgs as well.

This is a mixed bag of pics from the trip, between 2 lakes.. Lake Erie and Chataugau, these are the big boys only, as I would not have room for all the fish we caught on my memory card.

we got into a spot on Erie that we did not find any bigguns, but all 4 of us hooked into 10 or more of this size fish.. I had never seen anything like it

Last off I wanted to share some scenery pics, we stayed at a nice cottage right on the lake, perfect setting for the weekend.

here are a couple pics from Erie, we had thick fog well into the morning and were stuck in the bay and harbour area.. that did not stop us from catching fish

then the fog cleared

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: BassJunky - Feeding my Addiction 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 09:30 AM »
some chunks you got there!  nice bass!

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:38 AM »
Nice Fish!! Some hog small mouths!!

waterwolf603

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:41 AM »
that looks like it was an awesome trip man must have been a blast. The accomodations look like they were pretty sweet too
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.