FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky - Feeding my Addiction 2013  (Read 8620 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: BassJunky - Feeding my Addiction 2013
« Reply #30 on: Aug 27, 2013, 02:51 PM »
a mixed bag..

this is the view during blast-off at this past weekends BBTS event on Jacks Lake

Fish from todays lunch break.. and the spinnerbait that blew up after 3 fish and a little to much concrete

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #31 on: Aug 28, 2013, 02:07 AM »
Nice. I can't say I've ever blown a spinner up...how hard did you blast it against the concrete? Haha

UglyStik

« Reply #32 on: Aug 28, 2013, 09:53 PM »
Great job, awesome fish.

Your pictures are outstanding, really great detail and clarity. Did you shoot all that on GoPro or another camera? You have a great eye for the angles and framing the subjects.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #33 on: Sep 09, 2013, 03:48 PM »
thanks.. I shoot with a GoPro, and my Iphone for the most part. both are quick and easy for on water use

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #34 on: Sep 10, 2013, 08:34 AM »
I think it's interesting to bounce between your blog and this post.  I can keep in touch on what is happening and get the reviews from your sites, and then check back here for the inside scoop/background.  Very cool stuff man.

I love the pics, I love the blog posts and have learned much from both blogs - thanks BTW - (along with some other blogs and forums too), increasing my diversity in my lure choices...something that I've always talked about doing, but finally have been branching out over the past few years.  I consider myself a competent bass angler, but am always looking to improve, and having confidence when trying something new really cuts the learning curve.  It can only make me better.  The down side is that, although I really don't need more tackle as I probably have enough to stock a store, I keep spending money.  That is my addiction.  But, what angler doesn't do that?

And the cool thing is that I always have my old "go to" always catch fish baits anywhere in the country in my back pocket when I need them.  What I've noticed is that my "numbers" are down a bit, but the quality and size of my bass are up, and also other species.

Keep up the good work!

Now I need to get my butt in gear and start posting again in both places...I got lazy lately.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #35 on: Sep 18, 2013, 08:20 AM »
yeah.. I have been kinda lax posting here as well, my slowest season since joint MFF back in 2005ish.. I just got back from a trip to Italy and it has put me behind, can't seem to get back into writing mode but im working on it.. in the mean time here are some pics from the past week of lunch break fishing

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #36 on: Sep 18, 2013, 10:33 AM »
Nice catches!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #37 on: Sep 18, 2013, 09:20 PM »
Some nice looking bass there...    This has also been my slowest season an several years...  Just to much going on this year.... :-\
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.