FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: beaver attacks fisherman  (Read 2635 times)

NYSporty

Re: beaver attacks fisherman
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 06:39 AM »
You have to be a special kind of person to Grab a 50# bag of pure muscle with razor blades in it's mouth.
I would venture a guess alcohol was involved ::)

perchice

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 07:31 AM »
Leave it to the media to label these "attack" beavers.... Unfortunately the world is filled with special people... Check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diNojgJF9c&feature=player_embedded

chris458wm

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 07:54 PM »
You just can't fix stupid.  Mix stupid and alcohol and you have a super special person.  I just wonder how these people make it through life. :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

mr.clean

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 02:59 AM »
Some people do things that defy logic/common sense. Back in 1997 visited Yellowstone National Park when you enter the park you are given brochure reminding you animals are wild do not approach ,please do not stop on roads to photograph,etc. . I do not remember how many times cars were pulled over so people could try and get a photo some would even turn their back to animal and Tell buddy to take shot of them with animal in background. Not the best idea when you are a hundred yards or less from a buffalo.     
 The You Tube video link while it maybe a joke/parody plays right to the N.R.A,'s worst fears.
Steve

chris458wm

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 07:22 PM »
I couldn't agree more that it plays right into the NRA's and many lawful gun owner's fears.  It never ceases to amaze me how people just don't listen and are all ready to jump on board to support something.  It's scary to think that there are God only knows how many more people like the ones in the video.

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 08:46 AM »
hey i got attacked by a rabbid beaver once or atleast a verry sick one. i was in a grassy field walking with a buddy to a brook and found a beaver with maggots comming out of its fur! the thing charged at us and i had to beat it to death with a steal pipe i found in the feild! they r mean critters if there injured

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 12:02 PM »
Something here reminds me of a movie quote...

mr tip up

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 05:53 PM »
do you blame the beaver  we keep taking there land
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day of work

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.