FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 514815 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #3330 on: Apr 19, 2020, 01:01 PM »
Had a nice morning of yard work and gardening prep today. Got lots of stuff done.

My back is tired!

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3331 on: Apr 19, 2020, 01:35 PM »
Us to Bob.  Got most of moms flower beds cleaned up for her as she followed us around the yard form inside the house opening windows to tell us we weren't doing it her way...     ::)  ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3332 on: Apr 19, 2020, 02:05 PM »
Sounds like my Son and his girlfriends mom.  I have no such interference from my Bride. She's happy I'm out doing what makes me happy.

Nice to play in the dirt anyway.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3333 on: Apr 23, 2020, 06:07 PM »
I have been slacking on the greenhouse photos so heres a bunch from today.    Things are blooming like crazy even with snow on the ground outside..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3334 on: Apr 23, 2020, 06:10 PM »

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3335 on: Apr 23, 2020, 06:17 PM »

gotagetm

« Reply #3336 on: Apr 23, 2020, 06:17 PM »
Wow! That's very cool raq!!!

Beekeeper1099

« Reply #3337 on: Apr 23, 2020, 07:13 PM »
Very impressive setup you have there!

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #3338 on: Apr 23, 2020, 09:55 PM »
That's awesome

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3339 on: Apr 24, 2020, 03:57 AM »
Yeah...and he's always got tomatoes berfoe me! 

👍

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3340 on: Apr 24, 2020, 04:29 AM »
Here is an arial from about 10 years ago.
The end greenhouse with the three black dots is now twice as long..  This was taken in the fall and you can still see a lot of mums out in the mum field...

Mac Attack

« Reply #3341 on: Apr 24, 2020, 01:06 PM »

Just mowed the lawn for the first time. Some was WAY overdue and some could have waited another week or two. Even string trimmed. First cutting always looks like crap but smells nice. Better than shoveling snow......until it gets hot in July and August. Then I hate mowing.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3342 on: Apr 24, 2020, 02:27 PM »
I've mowed most of ours twice now. Did part of the neighbors. I don't start getting paid til May.

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3343 on: Apr 24, 2020, 04:32 PM »
I've got some poking through !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3344 on: Apr 24, 2020, 04:35 PM »
Cool! I added about 4" of soil to my asparagus bed this spring. Might be a little while til I see some shoots.

Hoping tomorrow I can finish the changes to the beds and get my seed potatoes planted.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.