FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hockey  (Read 1852 times)

trapperdirk

Hockey
« on: Nov 25, 2004, 12:42 PM »
This song says it all . >:( It has a bit of cussin so be forewarned .

http://www.sayuncleproductions.com/id7.html

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

wny angler

Re: Hockey
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2004, 01:31 PM »
man !it must be gettin bad up there  with no  hockey night in canda this year-lol :P

i forgot all about hockey but then again the seasons so darn long i never realy  start watching the sabres games till january after the football seasons over  anyhow

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2004, 02:53 PM »
man !it must be gettin bad up there  with no  hockey night in canda this year-lol :P

i forgot all about hockey but then again the seasons so darn long i never realy  start watching the sabres games till january after the football seasons over  anyhow
The Sabres no wonder you forgot about the hockey season ;) :D

wny angler

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2004, 09:53 PM »

The Sabres no wonder you forgot about the hockey season ;) :D
thats a  good one  :P   :rotflol:

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2004, 10:46 PM »
ROTFLMAO TH. I didn't even know the team still existed or maybe they are still on strike from the first time . LOL ;D

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Chucker

« Reply #5 on: Nov 26, 2004, 05:35 AM »
Heading out to see the Amerks take on the Moose tonight.  Hopefully the Amerks will make a better go of it than than when they met the Moose on opening night.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #6 on: Nov 26, 2004, 09:34 AM »
Heading out to see the Amerks take on the Moose tonight.  Hopefully the Amerks will make a better go of it than than when they met the Moose on opening night.
Go moose they are tearin it up this year! This is one league that has really enjoyed the lockout and to tell you the truth i have been watching the moose quite abit seeing as I live 45 mins from winnipeg and it's pretty entertaining hockey go Brookbank knock some heads off!! ;D 

fastribs85

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2004, 09:27 PM »
hey guys been going to the phantoms philly ahl set the record for 17 straight wins good hard hitting team will fight when needed but has a lot of veterans and young up and comers went on friday and sunday and stayed after both nites in the bar underneath the arena friday saw 3 players and walked up and were able to say hello and have a non hockey conversation with them pretty cool also got autographs then last night stayed after to see my favorite player do the post game show and was able to get his autograph and talk with him real nice guy for being an inforcer you guys may know him as todd fedoruk but we call him fridge kinda cause of a 4 pound steak he ate one night while on a road trip with the flyers ;D ;D
naked women and beer we got it all in here

mjc2799

« Reply #8 on: Jan 02, 2005, 02:28 PM »
miss the NHL but hopefully I can get to Binghamton or Wilkes -Barre to get my hockey fix this year .... 

mike
mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.