FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any avid Crappie fisherman out there?  (Read 1718 times)

kbinmaine

Any avid Crappie fisherman out there?
« on: Aug 11, 2018, 06:58 AM »
Im from Louisiana and Crappie are a big time draw there. We love to catch and eat them and when I heard they are an invasive fish here, my jaw dropped. I can catch as many as I want 8). I can't believe noone up here in Maine loves to fish for the exciting and delicious Crappie. Filet them and roll them in Louisiana fish fry and fry em up, MMMMMMM. So I am making this thread and want to start a Crappie club. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected].  If we get enough members, we can start having a few tournaments. Send me your favorite crappie lake,pond in the email and ill add it to the list.

lowaccord66

Re: Any avid Crappie fisherman out there?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2018, 08:33 AM »
There is a guy who nails them alot.  I think his user name is Bee.  Im a fan too but mostly chase them during ice season. 

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2018, 01:11 PM »
There is a guy who nails them alot.  I think his user name is Bee.  Im a fan too but mostly chase them during ice season.

x2
Wicked Wec

seamonkey84

« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2018, 02:15 PM »
Come join us over on the Maine board!  There are a few here that target them, but panfish overall don’t get much attention here. I enjoy catching them, and have family that really enjoyed the ones I’ve brought home.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

seamonkey84

« Reply #4 on: Aug 11, 2018, 05:40 PM »
Check out this old thread, it has a list of waters with crappies. There have been many more added since but I haven’t found an updated list. https://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=12060.0

You’ll prob also find that more people here will target crappie during the winter, doing something we love called ice fishing  ;D
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

seamonkey84

« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Yea... guy never made another post lol.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.