FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Getting there  (Read 2317 times)

Turnbuckle

Getting there
« on: Sep 30, 2017, 07:04 PM »
Things are slowly looking up here, but the water is still hovering around 67 and the water is still fairly low but fish are on the move despite still being a bit deep. Good things to come because there is hardly a person out there. Marking good bait, some surface activity and they will chase a pretty good speed.

At the mouth of the river at Sebago in the Spring, it's East to West unless you want a beating from the rest! ;D ;D

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: Getting there
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2017, 07:19 PM »
Nice pics of fish and family!  Temps are good; more water would make a big difference.

JDK

« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2017, 04:56 AM »
Looking good and I like the "thumbs up" picture.  Great to see the new boat is treating you well.

# SAND

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2017, 06:00 AM »
Nice Jeremy, great to see the kids out there. That's a great way to grow up and not be temped to be associated with the wrong peer group.
Nice fish and a good looking fishing machine. :)

That photo posting is great.
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2017, 05:15 PM »
Great post. Nice work.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

Turnbuckle

« Reply #5 on: Oct 01, 2017, 05:36 PM »
Nice Jeremy, great to see the kids out there. That's a great way to grow up and not be temped to be associated with the wrong peer group.
Nice fish and a good looking fishing machine. :)

That photo posting is great.

Some might say I'm part of the wrong peer group.  8)
At the mouth of the river at Sebago in the Spring, it's East to West unless you want a beating from the rest! ;D ;D

fish wayniac

« Reply #6 on: Oct 01, 2017, 05:58 PM »
Nice batch of fish! It is good to see the kids involved, way to go!

franklin fisher

« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2017, 06:08 PM »
  Nice post.  Good fish and nice smiles on the kids.  Looks like a lot of fun.

zwiggles

« Reply #8 on: Oct 02, 2017, 11:05 AM »
Ditto to what everyone else has said. Great to see the kids smiling, and holding the fish like a pro!

Turnbuckle

« Reply #9 on: Oct 21, 2017, 05:34 AM »
Sad day, put the boat away and started hunting. It was a great season and great to have a boat again and back on the water. Until next year.

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #10 on: Oct 21, 2017, 08:12 AM »
Sad day, put the boat away and started hunting. It was a great season and great to have a boat again and back on the water. Until next year.

I know how you feel Jeremy, you always hate to put the boat away every year. The good year with the kids makes it a little easier. Take every advantage you can to spend quality time with them. A few years from now, you'll wonder how they grew up so fast. I've been there & done that.
You had a great year. :)
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

Turnbuckle

« Reply #11 on: Oct 21, 2017, 06:34 PM »
I know how you feel Jeremy, you always hate to put the boat away every year. The good year with the kids makes it a little easier. Take every advantage you can to spend quality time with them. A few years from now, you'll wonder how they grew up so fast. I've been there & done that.
You had a great year. :)

Today was a first as I took my oldest hunting for the first time. I thought the 175 hours of trolling this year made her understand patience. I was wrong, but we had a blast today.  ;D

JDK

« Reply #12 on: Oct 22, 2017, 06:55 AM »
Today was a first as I took my oldest hunting for the first time. I thought the 175 hours of trolling this year made her understand patience. I was wrong, but we had a blast today;D

That is what it is all about.

# SAND

joefishmore

« Reply #13 on: Oct 23, 2017, 02:54 PM »
Nice pictures and great crew.
There are still mackerel out there for those who like them. Got dozen off the shore in Yarmouth this am.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.