MyFishFinder By Species > Crappie

Crappie on worms at night

(1/1)

TimmyWill:
I was fishing the other night right on the shore line in about 5 or 6 fow with a 3 way swivel rig.  With a nighty off the back and i was nailing nice crappie.  So i figured i would catch some more with minnows and not a bite.  That was very surprizing.  Any body else have better luck on worms than minnows for Crappies.

Neptune:
if you have them hitting worms, try small leaches, like the 1-2 inch size....hook them through the lip and let them swim and *BAMM*...have fun...

twistedmentality:

--- Quote from: TimmyWill on Jul 07, 2008, 11:32 AM ---I was fishing the other night right on the shore line in about 5 or 6 fow with a 3 way swivel rig.  With a nighty off the back and i was nailing nice crappie.  So i figured i would catch some more with minnows and not a bite.  That was very surprizing.  Any body else have better luck on worms than minnows for Crappies.

--- End quote ---

were you using a bottom set up or bobber ?

getthenet007:
I was hitting them on worms last night... Not in the #s the people with fatheads were... But i was hitting them none the less!!

heine:

--- Quote from: Neptune on Jul 11, 2008, 08:36 AM ---if you have them hitting worms, try small leaches, like the 1-2 inch size....hook them through the lip and let them swim and *BAMM*...have fun...

--- End quote ---
hey neptune where do you go to catch them crappies?????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version