FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: i love wally world  (Read 7311 times)

Marcus

Re: i love wally world
« Reply #30 on: Jun 16, 2009, 08:42 PM »
Werent they bought out by an oversees company?
inbev    Belgian company   still good beer though 8)

johndeere540

« Reply #31 on: Jun 17, 2009, 08:47 PM »
Walmart milk Must come from the usa.

asalow

« Reply #32 on: Mar 29, 2010, 11:32 PM »
i know something that came from USA,  me and proud of it. 

XII Outdoors

« Reply #33 on: Mar 30, 2010, 05:52 AM »
I guess my first question would be .........did you serve..........i do not think highly of you statement but i do applaude your patriotism
Nice buy from a non american store that only hires part time(so they don't have to pay bennies) and most of the stuff is from china! Thanks!

earlyice

« Reply #34 on: Apr 06, 2010, 04:39 PM »
Yeah my grocery list always has everything from an oil filter to bananas and everything in between, so I end up at walmart. Never get anything fishing related there though, their selection sucks around here anyway

BaitWrangler

« Reply #35 on: Apr 06, 2010, 08:57 PM »
went the other day and found all this tackle, crazy thing  it was on sale 50 cents or less  ended up 50 dollars poorer but saved a few hundered id say

All that for $50 is a deal indeed.  Wally World can be a beast sometimes if you catch the right location at the right time! I've just found that different stores have differnt quality fishing sections.

burtbomber

« Reply #36 on: Apr 08, 2010, 09:35 AM »
My uncle drives semis for wally world...says he makes more money than he did anywhere else and the hours on the road are reasonalbe...plus benefits...I was a clerk at a minimart when I was eighteen...made minimum wage...I then worked till I found a better job...being a clerk should not be a career goal , but instead a starting point or a way to make a little extra cash.  Expecting wally world to pay big saleries and benefits for being a clerk seems ridiculous.  That being said half of what they sell is crap...because it is cheap!  sorry about the rant

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.