FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: molds, tackle making  (Read 786 times)

bwalleye

• OK, just follow my nose
molds, tackle making
« on: Mar 26, 2009, 11:27 PM »
Who has the best price for molds, such as "DO IT MOLDS"?  Brick and morter or internet?

Oh and notice the new town.............in the profile for those who know me.  I have survived the winter on TUG hill using only wood for heat. Gotta love that Olsen Duomatic.  Thank you Canada!!!!!

Get_the_Net

Re: molds, tackle making
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2009, 09:15 AM »
Internet...cheapest I found was jannsnetcraft in ohio for do it molds...unless you want to bid for them on ebay...

Madpuppy

• HOWASAPA
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2009, 09:20 AM »
I have picked up most of my molds over the years thru garage sales, auctions and flea markets. I love the bargain hunt, I'm also partial to vintage hunting and fishing equipment. Old school ;D
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

geothefisher

• OPEN WATER!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2009, 09:45 PM »
Janns Netcraft has the best price that I have found.  Like mentioned above, you can try to some some on ebay, but you have a limited amount of choices and some people are just plain NUTS!  I have seen molds go for more than you would pay for them online with the shipping.  And it wasn't like they were discontinued and couldn't be gotten anymore.  If your going to try ebay, know what you are bidding on, and how much the mold would cost new, then bid accordingly! 
It doesn't matter if you are trolling, casting, drop-shotting, flipping, pitching or jigging.  Just as long as you are FISHING!!!!   NAFC Life Member

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.