FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Little Wood Shop 2019  (Read 150410 times)

tomturkey

Re: The Little Wood Shop 2018
« Reply #330 on: Jun 16, 2018, 01:29 PM »
Isn't is safe to put the snow plow away?

Oh that is right you are in NEW YARK not Michigan!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #331 on: Jun 16, 2018, 01:54 PM »
I know what those little parrots  look like.... 8) 8) 8)
Nice job on the build...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #332 on: Jun 16, 2018, 02:05 PM »
Looks great, glad you are enjoying your vacation!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #333 on: Jun 16, 2018, 02:41 PM »
That's a new plow. He just got it and the truck. He does our driveway in the winter...and...about 40 others.

JoJo is a really friendly, well socialized parrot. He likes just about everyone. He has a big jungle gym in the house but nothing outdoors. My neighbor George is a cabinet maker and is always dropping off chunks of wood for me to play around with on the lathe. So, it's kind of a thank you as well.

Gotta build a garden gate for another neighbor.
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

mr.clean

« Reply #334 on: Jun 16, 2018, 07:17 PM »
JoJO looks very happy new his new play area thank you for posting the photos RG. Looking forward to see what type of garden gate you build for your neighbor. Nice that you have good relationships with the neighbors and help each other out with different things.
Steve

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #335 on: Jun 16, 2018, 08:09 PM »
I don't have nice neighbors. We even have a weekly Wednesday night happy hour. We get together, have some food and cocktails and unwind.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #336 on: Aug 09, 2018, 06:06 AM »
Bob do you know anything about old furniture?   My wife bought a 5 drawer dresser for $30 for our kid to take to his place in Long island and hope never to see it again. The kid wanted it sanded and painted black.  This thing is built nice and heavy.  So last night i started painting the drawers and in the corner of one i found a makers label and the builders signature..    I think i just ruined an expensive dresser..... :(

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

tomturkey

« Reply #337 on: Aug 09, 2018, 12:42 PM »
Raq Search Mengel furniture on the web. I hope you do not break your leg trying to kick your sell in the rear end. Some of it sounds really pricey.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #338 on: Aug 09, 2018, 04:04 PM »
Look at it this way, it is already going up in price, its got $10 dollars worth of paint on it...h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #339 on: Aug 09, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Raq Search Mengel furniture on the web. I hope you do not break your leg trying to kick your sell in the rear end. Some of it sounds really pricey.

Oh I did and and almost chummed in my mouth..... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #340 on: Aug 09, 2018, 04:10 PM »
Look at it this way, it is already going up in price, its got $10 dollars worth of paint on it...h2l

Thanks mister that makes me feel better....     :P :P :P :P :P

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #341 on: Aug 09, 2018, 04:48 PM »
Ahhh....what's in a name :whistling:

Think of it this way, it's a nice piece and he'll enjoy it the way it is....I hope. It could go for $30 or $300.... collectors are weird people. Value is in the buyer's eye.

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #342 on: Aug 11, 2018, 02:40 PM »
  Oh I did and and almost chummed in my mouth..... :sick: :sick: :sick:
Man, I would too... :o :o :o

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #343 on: Aug 11, 2018, 05:25 PM »
Next project up is a couple "Little Free Library " boxes for a fellow in Canandaigua. Gotta talk to him about his dimensions. The thing is way too huge to be called "little".

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #344 on: Sep 01, 2018, 05:45 PM »
Been builidng a couple " Little Free Libraries " for a customer.

I had artistic license with this one. I like the way they turned out. A fun little build.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.