FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 286622 times)

SeanP

• Formally known as SPN
Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #1680 on: Jun 11, 2020, 03:54 PM »
Nice job RG!! i have a few more years.......I got into some nice Gills last night so fish tacos are on the today's supper!!!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1681 on: Jun 11, 2020, 04:49 PM »
Thanks!
I'm having a hard time thinking about returning to Lowes in October. Somehow .....I don't think it's gonna happen. I've fished every single day since re-retirement.

Hate to break a streak.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

gotagetm

« Reply #1682 on: Jun 11, 2020, 05:21 PM »
If ya don't need to don't RG ! I can't wait for day ! But on other hand I do like work,just can't lift rail like I used too

oatkasut

« Reply #1683 on: Jun 11, 2020, 08:21 PM »
Rg, you need to change your thinking about work; consider FISHING your new job!Go to it like wild fire. With all your other hobbies, your can always take a day off from  fishing once in awhile and do something else. You might even consider fly fishing with me one of these days for  a change of pace.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1684 on: Jun 12, 2020, 03:02 AM »
Well, I don't know about the "wild fire" part but, fishing has always been first on my list of leisurely pursuits. Yes, I do have other hobbies to occupy the days I don't fish.

Getting a little older has made me a lot less frantic. I drive slower, I mow the lawn slower, I tie flies slower and I fish slower and all because I really don't have to hurry to do anything.

So, I'm going to finish my cup of coffee and get ready to take a walk down the canal path. Some good exercise and I get to check my mulberry trees. Later I'm heading for a stretch of my creek that ends in a big old pool. Should be full of carp.

Have a great day!
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

seamonkey84

« Reply #1685 on: Jun 12, 2020, 09:51 PM »
Well I went out for trout today, didn’t catch any. Then we switched to bass, only found little 1-2lb ones, but did catch a few of these between the bass. Two biggest we’re 9.5”

"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1686 on: Jun 14, 2020, 06:40 PM »
Me and loser Dean had a great morning.  Filled a bucket and ended up with almost 7 lbs of fillets  .  Caught a little of everything...   ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1687 on: Jun 14, 2020, 06:54 PM »
Great day Dom!  8)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1688 on: Jun 14, 2020, 07:10 PM »
Thanks buddy.. Haven't been out but twice but making the best of it..  8)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

DANMAN

« Reply #1689 on: Jun 14, 2020, 08:04 PM »
Gonna try Cayuga again....water still appears cold at 61 topside.   

Not seeing much in the shallows.

have no worms.

Might  need to resort to “Plan B”

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #1690 on: Jun 15, 2020, 08:02 AM »
My fishing buddy passed two years ago.  Yesterday took his niece and her five year old son out for his first boat ride and to catch his first fish.  My buddy would be proud!

Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #1691 on: Jun 15, 2020, 08:30 AM »
My fishing buddy passed two years ago.  Yesterday took his niece and her five year old son out for his first boat ride and to catch his first fish.  My buddy would be proud!

Way to go! Very kind of you to get them out

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1692 on: Jun 15, 2020, 11:56 AM »
Way to go SM. :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1693 on: Jun 15, 2020, 12:54 PM »
Great memories all around!

Rg

lowaccord66

« Reply #1694 on: Jun 15, 2020, 02:21 PM »
Dom how do the filets taste now vs winter?  I was inadvertently catching decent gills fishing for smallies yesterday and hesitated to keep any because I was unsure if they'd be as palatable.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.