FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Something Different this weekend  (Read 1925 times)

grumpymoe

Something Different this weekend
« on: Jun 29, 2006, 07:38 AM »
going to give LOTP a break for abit and try some different spots...especially with this being a long weekend holiday......thinking of Stuart lake for some eyes.....and a nice change of scenery....BTW...where is everyone heading?...Grump 8)

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Re: Something Different this weekend
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2006, 01:49 PM »
On Saturday, Canada Day, I have an art show and sale in Regina's Wascana park, after that I get to enjoy the fireworks the city sets off.

The other days I am not sure but hope to be fishing one day this long weedend. ;)

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

chrisN

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:38 PM »
Taking the boat out for the first time this year on Saturday. Just to Lockport. Hopefullt atleast some of the kitties will co-operate and I can get something nice for the tourney ;D

But next weekend, we are going to west hawk for a week. So hopefully get some smallies out of west hawk/falcon. And im bringing the float tube along so I can try and get some trout on the fly out of McHugh and I would also like to try Camp Lake. And probably head to the fishery for a couple trout one morning.  Than there is still Lyons and Hunt. haha. We will see what happens.

pizalm

• drop the hammer
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:56 PM »
I'm headed to falcon friday where I'll be the rest of the summer. I got a job around there so it should be good.

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2006, 03:59 PM »
 Good luck everyone I will probably be going ot the Red River some where for Cat's and maybe go cast some spoons at the local creek here for some Pike. ;D
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2006, 05:26 PM »
Saturday I plan to christen the Explorer launching at Chesley's...relatively safe place to get to know it and check things out.

Sunday Scuba is taking me to ON.

Monday will probably see me trying to put a couple hundred miles (or at least get a good start) on the Wildcat...the A/C is converted over to R134 now and charged up, so life is much improved.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before 5 weeks off...I hope to get some fishing in next week, and then the last week of it.
Derek

Big Brother

« Reply #6 on: Jun 29, 2006, 08:51 PM »
Canada Day fireworks at LDB with the family and 8 year old grandson. 25 mins long .Should be awesome!!!!!!!

scottymac

« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2006, 09:48 AM »
Well the renos in the new house are finally coming to an end, so back up to clear lake for some eyes. Unfortunately it will not be to Sunday as we have to go to a wedding Sat. do people not know long weekends are not for weddings?  Oh well still 2 days to fish.   Good luck grump, we have had some great fishes in Stuart in the past couple of years. I have usually had to stay close to the island to catch the eyes though. 
hope everyone has a great Canada day

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #8 on: Jul 01, 2006, 11:40 AM »
      Don't know if I'll fish this weekend or not.  We'll probably be touring small towns in southern MB looking for a property to retire onto, but hopefully whereever we settle, it won't be too far from water.  Still have 18 mo. before my wife can retire.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.