MFF US Northwest > Alaska

SARA ROCKS

(1/2) > >>

THEOZON:

ALASKANSS:
 :flag: :w00t: :flag: :w00t: :thumbup_smilie:

slt:
Help us out here. Not familiar with your Governor, tell us some thing about her. All the news will say is that she is a member of the NRA, hunts moose, and has 5 kids.  Hell,  considering the dopes we have to choose from a woman that owns a gun is more than enough to get my vote. Are Alaskans happy with her as Governor? What is her record on sportsman issues? Is she a lemming or a leader?

Barleydog:
My 2 1/2 cents.

Yes it's all true...  Many of us are bummed by the idea of having our Governor out of office.  She's been fantastic in my eyes, and will make a fine Vice President.  She is a no BS kinda women who has little time for corruption and complacent government.  Folks worry how she'll do against Biden in a debate?  She handled former Governor Murkowski nicely, and dispatched Dem. Tony Knowles (who was a former Gov.) with laughable ease.  Two years after being elected, she still holds the nations highest approval rating among all the Governors...  Yes she has almost zero foreign policy interaction, but did that effect Ronald Reagan in his election?  Barrack shouldn't toot the "experience" horn over Sarah too soon, or I believe she'll make him pay dearly!  Oh, the only dirt on her, (the questionable firing of a cabinet member), will be a wash soon enough so don't sweat the small stuff...  She's an outsider in Washington who has morals compaired to her competition, you know, Obama's friendship with William Ayers and the Weather Underground??  >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoiZdBSi-g

She's a fisherwomen and hunter too!!!!  She's pro outdoorsmen although a biased toward the commercial fishing industry, (my only knock)  but she knows it's our tradition and culture.  She's an NRA member, and a crack shot from what I've heard.  Can't say I'd ever witnessed a straight talking female politician who will gut a salmon and clean a moose?  IN 2 years she hasn't appeared to be a lemming by any means.  She's a TOUGH, middle class, Alaskan woman/mother who even makes a pantsuit look good, (which Hillary couldn't!)  Be excited, be very excited! :D

Make us proud Sarah!  ;D

Reel Blonde Fishing:
I'm very excited!!!! Go Sara!  :flag:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version