FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: the story of a HARDCORE fisherman...  (Read 9408 times)

Hood

Re: the story of a HARDCORE fisherman...
« Reply #15 on: Sep 27, 2005, 02:11 PM »
Pain dont hurt  :flex:...not when the fishin is that good, took a lickin and kept on fishin.........AND the MA!!! :thumbup_smilie: what did u mean by "rough fish" ......Way to stick it out man  :flex:
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

firefighter

« Reply #16 on: Sep 27, 2005, 03:09 PM »
What does not kill you makes you stronger! Firefighter.

Chucker

« Reply #17 on: Sep 27, 2005, 04:37 PM »
Now for the important thing... Did that surgical light in the ER work OK?  My company made it  ;D

openwaterfreak

• fish to live-live to fish
« Reply #18 on: Sep 27, 2005, 05:17 PM »
well the sure makes my fish look small, good going that sure is a fine looking northern.  oh ya that hook wound i bet it did not hurt that much after catching those nice toothys.  by the way what river were you fishing. mine were caught up bakers narrows lodge in manitoba canada.   guess i will have to get looking for a 42"er.  fishon dude.
GOT FISH ?

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #19 on: Sep 27, 2005, 05:23 PM »
No fair, I had to spend $35 to get the back of my skull pierced.... ;D

Some awesome fish you guys got.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #20 on: Sep 27, 2005, 05:28 PM »
What a tale...so RM, did that bucktail catch any fish with 2/3 of a treble, or did TH insist on keeping the "souvenir"?

Quite the remarkable day guys.

Derek

Reelmaster

« Reply #21 on: Sep 27, 2005, 05:47 PM »
What a tale...so RM, did that bucktail catch any fish with 2/3 of a treble, or did TH insist on keeping the "souvenir"?

Quite the remarkable day guys.

That lure is getting re hooked and is given to TH by Aaron. Its pretty sentimental now I think    ;D
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #22 on: Sep 27, 2005, 07:31 PM »
Actually what the guy'sare not telling you is how TH caught that fish. After getting the hook soundly embedded in his thinking tank he decided to dunk his head in the water and voila instant trophy pike. :whistling: :whistling: :blink: :blink:
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

mrwalleye

« Reply #23 on: Sep 27, 2005, 07:39 PM »
***Some of the images in this post are not approved for younger audiences and Ac***
Had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with Reelmaster and TrophyHunter for the day yesterday...suprisingly, these flatlanders can actually fish!!! 8)
The Portage boys must have got up at 3am or EARLIER  :o , because they arrived at my house just after 4:30am. We were on our way by 5, and put the boat in to find some very thick "GPS conditions."

After a long boot up the river, over the border into Barb Country, we began fishing, and after a few minutes we had a nice 37" fish in the net...

And then the magical moment came....Reelmaster strapped on a brand new beautifully barbed bucktail, wound up, and THUUUUUMP...TrophyHunter's creativity took over, as the entire river system was graced with a series of newly invented curse words  ;D

After the initial excitement subsided, the first thing TH said was, "Let's keep fishing"....ummm you do realize there is a LARGE fishing lure hanging out of your head, eh..."well then get it out, I got some big pike to catch"...so after ten fruitless minutes of trying to push it through or cut the hook off, we decided we would have to look for some help, thankfully we found a bit of civilization with some good sidecutters, and we were right away back to fishing
Ready to fish:

....and without any exaggeration, it was no more than 5 minutes or 5 casts later that I was netting a masterangler sized pike for the newly-pierced fishing freak :D :

The crazy tarzan victory screams were some of the best I have seen, they just barely edged out Dman's from last week 8) 

Reelmaster with another nice one:

TrophyHunter and I and Reelmaster's index finger  ;)

Here is a bit of the evidence from the 8 minute session we could tolerate fishing for rough fish.  ;D

never give up...

followed by some more "GPS conditions" -driving back in the dark  :-X

So after a long day of fishing, we rushed TH to emergency care...and luckily the cameras were rolling...

a little revenge

leaky brain juice

Dr. Hook-out

freeeeeeeze

emerging hook point

entry and exit wounds..

it was a blast guys!!!  :D  8)
oh my god...lol  i woulda been freaking out!!! hardcore man, hardcore.  nice fishes

devil-man

« Reply #24 on: Sep 27, 2005, 08:46 PM »
TrophyHunter's creativity took over, as the entire river system was graced with a series of newly invented curse words  ;D
...After the initial excitement subsided, the first thing TH said was, "Let's keep fishing"....ummm you do realize there is a LARGE fishing lure hanging out of your head, eh..."well then get it out, I got some big pike to catch"...so after ten fruitless minutes of trying to push it through or cut the hook off, we decided we would have to look for some help...
The crazy tarzan victory screams were some of the best I have seen, they just barely edged out Dman's from last week 8) 

Are you talkin' about me? I don't swear. I'm a f@cking mormon!  :P
Great story. I wish I could have come along.

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
« Reply #25 on: Sep 28, 2005, 06:22 AM »
I love to see that kind of dedication to fishing.
TH you earned every inch of that lunker, nice fish!

browny

« Reply #26 on: Sep 29, 2005, 09:56 PM »
Simply put this will be legendary in fishing circles in Manitoba. TH you are top shelf, I have PM'd you with somewhat of a gift for your troubles lol.
"With the laugh of the loon, and the light of the moon, my hook's in the water and I've got no place to go." - Colin Linden

gobbler

« Reply #27 on: Sep 29, 2005, 10:54 PM »
WOW !
I wanna get me some o that....(nice fish)
Gobbler

NormS

« Reply #28 on: Sep 30, 2005, 10:49 PM »
Beatiful Pike! Ouch to the hook in the head!
Good Fishing.
Norm

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #29 on: Oct 01, 2005, 09:20 PM »
You're a braver man than I am, TH, or maybe your threshold of pain is lower.  Either way, you sure are a true fisherman.  That's a beauty of a pike there, and I'm glad that Aaron was willing to show you guys some of his hotspots, just to make sure you got a catch of the year!  Way to go, all of you!.....(except maybe Reelmaster)....  Oh what the heck, he's a good guy anyway!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.