FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140566 times)

jiggnfool

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #60 on: Apr 12, 2009, 08:41 PM »
Hi my name's Wayne, and I'm a fishing addict. :D

bowhunt302

« Reply #61 on: Apr 13, 2009, 07:26 AM »
Hey wayne, awesome pics..

Where have you fished in alaska?  I am headed up there to work on the copper river in a little oer two weeks, I'm trying to pick as many brains as possible, any tips on kings would be greatly appreciated!

Julius

Mackerel

« Reply #62 on: Apr 13, 2009, 10:12 AM »
Welcome to Myfishfinder...Please take a minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself here!!
Hi - My name is Ken. Been salt water fishing all my life. Just started fresh water a couple of years ago. Going after my first salmon soon. Look forward to it. Been getting a lot of good advice from Lunker. Great site!

LostOne

« Reply #63 on: Apr 15, 2009, 09:14 AM »
Hi, My name is Liam...I fish, and fish, and fish. When I am not fishing I think about fishing, or watch fishing shows or fishing videos. I sometimes hang around the fishing section at stores and fantasize about all the beautiful gear. I want to swim in L.L. Bean's indoor trout pond. I knocked myself out diving into the glass at the Cabela's aquarium. And I am forever banned from the Boston Aquarium for chummin' in the shark tank. Well, not all of this is true, but I really do love all types of fishing. :wacko: :rotflol: Have a great season everybody, be safe, and don't litter.
You can\'t catch them, if you don\'t go.

Crazy Chris

« Reply #64 on: Apr 15, 2009, 06:50 PM »
Hello all.  My name is Chris.  I've kicked around on the Shanty a little bit, so I figured I should follow the crowd over here.  I've been fishing all my life.  I bought my first boat 2 years ago and am enjoying learning the art (and science) of trolling.

Bring on ice-out!
Key West 2020 DC

CODguy

« Reply #65 on: Apr 17, 2009, 11:05 AM »
Hi all.  My name is Magnus and I live down in Brunswick/Topsham.   I grew up in northern MN, fishing for Walleye, brookies and coho/lakers (as we call togue back home) before the Navy sent me on a grand tour of the South/Southwest for 12 years.   My wife and I jumped at the chance to move back north, so ended up at BNAS in '04.   We decided we liked ME more than we liked the Navy, so five years later we're still here.   Stumbled across these boards last summer and has been a pleasure "meeting" so many friendly folks.  Alot of knowledge and helpful advice around here...I know I've learned alot already!

finclip

« Reply #66 on: Apr 18, 2009, 10:03 AM »
Hey guys, just waitin for ice out up north, ready to go.

9huskies

« Reply #67 on: Apr 18, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Many of you will recognize me from IS.  I found that site early last winter.  I live in the mountains north of Farmington.  don't get to fish much in summer because of work.  Winter is my fishing time.   I am very familiar with the mountains of western Maine and will try to offer helpful info like where the access points to many small ponds without giving away any secret holes.   Have fun.  I will probably meet some of you on the ice next winter.

Spitfire

• A.K.A." Double-L" on I.S.
« Reply #68 on: Apr 18, 2009, 08:35 PM »
Many of you will recognize me from IS.  I found that site early last winter.  I live in the mountains north of Farmington.  don't get to fish much in summer because of work.  Winter is my fishing time.   I am very familiar with the mountains of western Maine and will try to offer helpful info like where the access points to many small ponds without giving away any secret holes.   Have fun.  I will probably meet some of you on the ice next winter.
    Hi 9huskies, Welcome to the soft side; I switched over also.......Hope we get together again next winter?????...  - Lou
CATCH & RELEASE  "For Another Day"

cathoga

• 49 inches 44 pounds
« Reply #69 on: Apr 19, 2009, 07:30 PM »
Hi all. I'm Jim from Arundel. Been fishing for as long as I can remember. Fish for whatever will put a bend in my pole. Lucky to have a wife that loves to fish almost as much as me. She finally realizes you lose all track of time when you're fishing. It's either too dark to fish or just light enough :) And "one more cast" has become one of her favorite phrases.
Just wanted to share a few pics with the group. See you on the water.

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

pikeslayer42

« Reply #70 on: Apr 23, 2009, 01:57 PM »
 :)
Get The Net

pikeslayer42

« Reply #71 on: Apr 23, 2009, 02:01 PM »
Hi, I'm Ron. love to fish and like to hunt as well,my friend Scott Wright told me about  F.F and Ice Shanty and I know I will be hooked...
                                                                                         Fish On!!!
Get The Net

Jiggahgirl63

« Reply #72 on: Apr 24, 2009, 09:05 AM »
:bowdown:Hello, I'm Gail and was told about this site from pikeslayer42 ( Ron ) I've read some of the Forum and different site; fine it interesting, My question to pikeslayer42 is Who will catch the BIGGEST Bass @ the lake this season ??  ;D  He knows which lake I'm talking about  :-*
G Cote

TinyTim

• MFF Mod Team
  • PB 7.05 lbs.
« Reply #73 on: Apr 24, 2009, 12:37 PM »
:bowdown:Hello, I'm Gail and was told about this site from pikeslayer42 ( Ron ) I've read some of the Forum and different site; fine it interesting, My question to pikeslayer42 is Who will catch the BIGGEST Bass @ the lake this season ??  ;D  He knows which lake I'm talking about  :-*
Thats not fair, I wanna try for the big one too.  :whistling:

pikeslayer42

« Reply #74 on: Apr 27, 2009, 07:21 AM »
   I'm sure you will catch the biggest Bass since you have twice as much time to fish that lake than I do... ???  Good Luck...
Get The Net

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.