FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Resi updates  (Read 3726 times)

bherr24

Re: Resi updates
« Reply #15 on: Apr 10, 2024, 09:56 PM »
Well i tried upriver this evening in the rain that came in earlier then expected. Caught a few crappie and white bass. Never really found em stacked but each eddy i fished seemed to have a few fish in it just not a bunch. I wasnt as far as the reenactment but close. Tried a spot downstream on way home and it was a bust. Wanted to give it a shot though because if we get all this rain it will likely be my only trip upriver this year unfortunately. May try below dam this weekend. Heard some are being caught there. If they slow the flow due to this rain it may be even better.

bigr

« Reply #16 on: Apr 11, 2024, 04:54 AM »
yea below the dam should be good after being up for a week or more. Should be alot of fish up there.

bherr24

« Reply #17 on: Apr 19, 2024, 10:02 AM »
Fished MIssy outlet yesterday evening. Had a pretty good bite for crappie and white bass in the cove. Have to sort through some little ones though. Lots of people fishing down there. Last saturday was so bad there was hardly anywhere to park. And 99 percent of the people speak no english and dont obey fishing laws if you catch my drift. Ran into 2 CO's there yesterday. They wrote one guy a ticket for 15 fish over his limit. Sad thing is they said they cited the same guy last week. Im just glad to see then down there. Its getting out of hand. These people just do whatever they want its ridiculous.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.