FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Smoking Whiskers  (Read 4576 times)

grumpymoe

Re: Smoking Whiskers
« Reply #15 on: Aug 24, 2004, 04:08 PM »
hey bobman...big walleye and i have had some pretty cool days together...this is the first time we hooked up with and met trophyhunter...as i  posted, what a catfisherman....yeah...when i hook up with DEEK...captain of the titanic 11..every single time we have either not started or broke down......grump ;D ;D ;D  thats why i named it the titanic ;D ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #16 on: Aug 24, 2004, 07:27 PM »
Slipbob buddy!!! Where are your walleye shots man? Hey my netting looked like certain goalies in the NHL last year. :-X :-X Anyway it was not my boat that broke down. Deeek as I have nicknamed him is one awesome dude. Even with all the problems he had that day he still left with a smile. Thumbs up to that guy,. Trophy well he reminds me of randy Orton in the WWE. A rising star. 8) 8) great cat fisherman. grumpymoe well he is always a delight to fish with. Look at what this guy is helping take on. The netting issue. He is nothing short of great. Big walleye well I am just that. I love my sport and those big walleye.  hey the greenbacks are now starting to run in the red. We have had an extremely cool summer and the greenbacks are a few weeks ahead of schedule. I have seen many caught and top the scales at 12plus lbs. man they are beautiful fish. It should be a great fall fishing. take care slipbob.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Reelmaster

« Reply #17 on: Aug 24, 2004, 10:27 PM »
Hey big walleye. do you think that many big walleye will make it into the assiniboine near portage.  I know it is pretty poluted but i dont think that i would die if i ate 1 or 2. Anyways maybe ill head to the red instead.  what about you any future fishing trips to the red.
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #18 on: Aug 25, 2004, 04:40 AM »
Reelmaster the assiniboine is okay. I eat walleye from there every fall. The walleye are starting to move already. I would not eat the big fellows as these are your spwaners. try to stick to the smaller ones. I bet if you go out now you will catch some nice ones. As for the Red I probably will not get out again this year. Every seconf weekend I spend with my children and on the Setp long weekend I have a day trip planned for lake x. The red will get visited more often next year. It is a long trip but wirth it. Take care bud!!!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #19 on: Aug 25, 2004, 09:04 PM »
[Ah slipbob. Just working out my muscles for those big walleye this fall. I wanted to start off with Sylvester and now it is time to fish for Boss Hawg. grumpy I know you will have a comment for that one eh? ;) ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.