FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fuel on the water in Rockwood/Geenville  (Read 1149 times)

StarCraft

Fuel on the water in Rockwood/Geenville
« on: Aug 01, 2018, 11:10 AM »
Anyone know if you can still get fuel from the gas pump behind the closed store on the Moose?  Last year you could phone in to the Birches and they would charge your card for gas.  If not, does the Marina have fuel?

Staying the week and I didn't want to pull the boat to get gas, if I didn't have to.  What about in town Greenville?  Will probably take the kids in a couple times for penny candy, I could fill up there mid week if there is fuel.  I don't remember seeing any place in town though.

Thanks

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
Re: Fuel on the water in Rockwood/Geenville
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2018, 07:57 AM »
I know Beaver Cove marina still has fuel. Not too far out of the way from Greenville.

Turnbuckle

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2018, 06:19 AM »
I would be surprised if the Rockwood marina didn’t have fuel as large as it is, boat dealer, wardens keep their boat there, etc. Website doesn’t mention it, maybe worth a call.

Gray ghost Camps on the river has fuel, but may just be for guests? Amy and Steve are pretty responsive, maybe shoot them an email.

Birches has a fuel tank in their parking lot off the dock. Worst case you could use a 5 gallon jug.
At the mouth of the river at Sebago in the Spring, it's East to West unless you want a beating from the rest! ;D ;D

StarCraft

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2018, 10:04 AM »
Thanks guys.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.