FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Helloooo!!!  (Read 3630 times)

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
Helloooo!!!
« on: Apr 01, 2005, 06:34 PM »
Any other Albertanites around ??? ??? ???

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

abpike

Re: Helloooo!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 02:38 PM »
where are ya from pigshanks im from calgary neet web site lots of comments from east can and the states. and wait to get out on may 8th to crawling valley to get some pike should be good see ya around the board 8)

Pigshanks

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 07:27 AM »
Hey abpike. You are right. Lots of chat from the south and east but very quiet out here. I live way down in "the Hat". Haven't been to CV in years. Spend most of my fishing time on the South Sask and every now and then I hit the trout lakes around cypress hills

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

abpike

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 10:11 AM »
pigshank you should head to the valley some times the walleye fishing is really good i like to bottom bounce spinners with minnows and worms get the odd really large pike once in awhile and lots of walleye in the 4-7 pound range last summer caught on the biggest one i ever caught 30x14 inches according to the size chart about 10lbs you must catch some big brutes in the SS ever catch any sturgeon in the river chat at ya later

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 10:20 AM »
Abpike, did you head out to CV for the opener this past weekend? How was the fishing if you went. We are doing our first trip this coming weekend to CV with the boys, should be a good time.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Pigshanks

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 10:31 PM »
8lbs is about the biggest walleye from the SS that i've caught. Nice pike in the 12-15lb range, and the biggest sturgeon was a shade over 33. You never really know what your gonna pull outa there.

Kyle

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 10:54 PM »
Nice pike Pigshanks!  ;D
I too am from cowtown.  You may know me as "Kyle" off the other AB boards.

Pigshanks

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 09:49 PM »
I'm known as pigshanks on all the boards. Once a Pig always a Pig  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 11:02 AM »
Little slow in this board. I know there are a few lurkers here. Will post results from CV on Monday.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Kyle

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 12:59 AM »
On that note, ill post a report from what... last weekend think so.  Got out for about 2 hours to a community lake here in Calgary and got this sweet 18 incher..(nice pic of me not looking at camera  :laugh:)

And this little guy..

Good ol catatonic leech  ;D

Logan Johnson

« Reply #10 on: Jun 08, 2006, 09:14 PM »
HELLOOOOOOO!!! Im from the Spruce Grove area!!  Good to see more albertans out there!  I hope to post some sweet pictures this summer with my new digital camera!!  Looking forward to talking to you albertans later on, good fishin!

Pigshanks

« Reply #11 on: Jun 08, 2006, 10:24 PM »
Welcome to the Alberta board.  It is a bit quiet, but I like to think that it's because we're all out fishing. Good luck and post some pics.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.