FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Summer catfishing  (Read 2353 times)

gord_p

Summer catfishing
« on: Oct 20, 2004, 03:52 PM »
Big Walleye thought you guys would enjoy seeing this video I shot earlier this year on the Red River. Sure brings back memories of summer, seemed like just yesterday...

http://www.gpguiding.com/Video/Red_2004_06_09_cat_broadband.wmv

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Summer catfishing
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2004, 04:05 PM »
Hey Gord we are truly lucky to have cats like that around here I always enjoy your videos hey you should put some of your musky's on here too!!?? 8)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2004, 07:22 PM »
Hey everyone this Gord is one class act. Never met the guy but chatting with him in the past and seeing his videos is enough to impress me. Gord you should have your own show. I know all our friends in the Great United States will agree that you have something going here buddy. Keep up the good work. Hey I do not know how but somehow I would love to join up with you next year for a possible day trip. 8) 8) 8)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2004, 07:24 PM »
Gord i agree with bw you sure know how to catch big fish and if you guys needed a third in the boat :whistling:

gord_p

« Reply #4 on: Oct 20, 2004, 09:58 PM »
Thanks guys! where's the blush icon?!? Hahaha, ok I get the hint, we'll try to set something up next season. I'm heading out to LOTW NW Angle for two days and then Kenora area of LOTW for another two, hopefully I'll get some more nice ones for video. In the mean time I'll post up a few old ones.

trapperdirk

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21, 2004, 07:50 PM »
Dang Gord that was a cool vid . I grunted and groaned through those runs myself like I was there  ;D. Awesome man . More ,more ,more . LOL ;D

TD

The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.