FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Biggest eyewall???  (Read 56800 times)

JRSwillow

Re: Biggest eyewall???
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2010, 09:48 AM »
my dad caught a 36inch 12 3/4 pound walleye with 6lb test

steven girard

« Reply #121 on: Apr 22, 2012, 09:50 AM »
Nice fishes!

Here's my biggest one!...Think he was enought big to fight with the musky! You can figure out the size with the size of the hook of the chain!

waterwolf603

« Reply #122 on: Apr 14, 2014, 12:25 PM »
lets revive this thread i love seeing those big eyes. Started getting more serious about walleye fishing the past couple yrs caught my biggest this past winter through the ice at about 26" and 6.5lbs and my biggest open water only 20" but that was this past weekend

lakes, lies, and marble eyes

IFF

« Reply #123 on: Mar 19, 2015, 10:32 PM »
This one is from 4/27/13 32.5" weight in at 14.8 with 20 girth, she had already dropped her eggs, and I think she is still growing.
*¿*  Bud

Mac Attack

« Reply #124 on: Mar 20, 2015, 06:21 AM »
This one is from 4/27/13 32.5" weight in at 14.8 with 20 girth, she had already dropped her eggs, and I think she is still growing.

Ahhhh......the very sought after ghostfish.

8)

taxid

« Reply #125 on: Mar 20, 2015, 09:03 AM »
lets revive this thread i love seeing those big eyes. Started getting more serious about walleye fishing the past couple yrs caught my biggest this past winter through the ice at about 26" and 6.5lbs and my biggest open water only 20" but that was this past weekend

Did you get those fish in New Hampshire? Don't want the body of water just wasn't aware NH had walleye like that.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishinjohn

« Reply #126 on: Mar 20, 2015, 11:12 AM »
Did you get those fish in New Hampshire? Don't want the body of water just wasn't aware NH had walleye like that.
My biggest is 26" 8lb female caught on the ice this past winter.. got the two biggest eyes ever the same day, the other one was 7lbs .. haven't figured out how to post pics on here yer, or I'd put them up..

taxid

« Reply #127 on: Mar 20, 2015, 04:21 PM »
My biggest is 26" 8lb female caught on the ice this past winter.. got the two biggest eyes ever the same day, the other one was 7lbs .. haven't figured out how to post pics on here yer, or I'd put them up..

It's not that difficult.

1.) Start a free account with Photobucket
2.) Click "Upload" on photobucket to upload pictures from your computer
3.) The photo will be uploaded to the "library."
4.) Find the photo you want in the library or "recent uploads" and  click ""Share my Links" after you click on the link icon.
5) Click on the link under the pic that starts with an img and copy.
6) Then just paste that link in the box you type in your replies and post.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #128 on: Mar 20, 2015, 04:23 PM »

So apparently NH fish and game manages some bodies of water for walleye, or is it just natural reproduction in the Connecticut River?

waterwolf603

« Reply #129 on: Apr 13, 2015, 01:59 PM »

sorry just saw this the big girl was in VT and the other was in the CT river that seperates NH and VT
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

WY13

« Reply #130 on: Apr 15, 2015, 08:41 PM »
Those are some nice eyes fellas. My best is 13 pounds

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.