FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake michigan  (Read 32657 times)

Spooled85

Re: Lake michigan
« Reply #30 on: Jul 04, 2019, 06:34 PM »
You are correct on the depth !!

RoeBoat

« Reply #31 on: Jul 04, 2019, 08:00 PM »
Nice mess, looks like you went out of MC also.  You're right about the depth, I would have never guessed they could be caught in 5 fow!

Spooled85

« Reply #32 on: Jul 04, 2019, 08:15 PM »
Thanks , and yes Michigan city and I didn't get them that shallow . Shallow enough for this time of yr

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #33 on: Jul 04, 2019, 09:08 PM »
Going in the morning. Lets see if they are still snapping!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #34 on: Jul 05, 2019, 02:45 AM »
WTG SPOOLED, You are making me jealous. Good luck Mike, let us know how they are. I hope to be on the water Saturday. Wouldn't you know if the winds are suppose to change out of the north. I don't like to take my boat out on north winds. I have been disappointed many times by launching the boat only to find out that once hitting the actual lake it was much too rough for me and my boat. I like 1 foot or less. Call me crazy, but cautious. Will have to listen to noaa's to watch the wave action. Keeping my fingers crossed.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #35 on: Jul 05, 2019, 04:33 AM »
WTG SPOOLED, You are making me jealous. Good luck Mike, let us know how they are. I hope to be on the water Saturday. Wouldn't you know if the winds are suppose to change out of the north. I don't like to take my boat out on north winds. I have been disappointed many times by launching the boat only to find out that once hitting the actual lake it was much too rough for me and my boat. I like 1 foot or less. Call me crazy, but cautious. Will have to listen to noaa's to watch the wave action. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Al- looking at iwindsurf now. Your good till noon tomorrow before any decent north wind.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #36 on: Jul 05, 2019, 07:37 PM »
Going out from the ditch early tomorrow. Anyone else going in am? Usually fish out from Michigan City. Thought I would try something a bit different. Hope to find some early before I get chased off the wATER CAUSE OF THE WINDS.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #37 on: Jul 05, 2019, 09:51 PM »
Going out from the ditch early tomorrow. Anyone else going in am? Usually fish out from Michigan City. Thought I would try something a bit different. Hope to find some early before I get chased off the wATER CAUSE OF THE WINDS.

Launching about 6 a.m.

abishop

« Reply #38 on: Jul 06, 2019, 12:46 PM »
THE ARMADA WAS IN FULL FORCE TODAY. EVERYONE WAS HAMMERING THEM. WE GOT OVER 50 IN A COUPLE HOURS. KEPT 30, MOSTLY 9 TO 11 WITH ONLY A COUPLE LARGER.10 TO 12 FEET WAS WHERE THE FISH WERE. HOPE THEWINDS LIE DOWN CAUSE I WANT TO BE BACK TOMORROW. WHO ELSE DID GOOD THERE TODAY. MY GUESS IS ALL WHO WENT GOT THEIR FISH. HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN THIS THICK IN YEARS.

abishop

« Reply #39 on: Jul 06, 2019, 06:55 PM »
Hard to believe that there hasn't been any other posts on todays outing.BE VERRY VERRY QUIET....(SAYS ELMER FUDD)…..

RoeBoat

« Reply #40 on: Jul 06, 2019, 09:29 PM »
Glad you got them!  I haven't made it up yet, maybe next week.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #41 on: Jul 07, 2019, 09:02 AM »
Hard to believe that there hasn't been any other posts on todays outing.BE VERRY VERRY QUIET....(SAYS ELMER FUDD)…..

Ppl are quiet, because the "armada" is bad enough already.

Did you see how many ppl were being stupid when the thick fog rolled in??
Imagine blowing up forumns and bringing out everyone and thier mother or brother.

abishop

« Reply #42 on: Jul 07, 2019, 10:52 AM »

Imagine blowing up forumns and bringing out everyone and thier mother or brother.
MUST OF LEFT BY THEN. THINK I PICKED UP AROUND 8 OR SO.

abishop

« Reply #43 on: Jul 09, 2019, 02:34 AM »
LOOKS LIKE THE LAKE WILL LAY DOWN LATER TODAY. HOPE THE BLOW DIDNT PUSH THE PERCH OUT DEEP. IF ANYONE MAKES IT OUT TODAY, GOOD LUCK. HAS ANYONE LAUNCHED FROM MICHIGAN CITY? CURIOUS IF THE PERCH ARE BEING CAUGHT BY NUMBERS THERE AS WELL. MY GUESS IS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. WITH THE WEATHER I KNEW THAT PORTAGE WAS A CLOSER RUN TO SAFETY IF THE LAKE TURNS QUICK. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I LAUNCHED IN PORTAGE IN YEARS AND IT WAS SWEET.

abishop

« Reply #44 on: Jul 09, 2019, 02:43 AM »

SO, PLEASE TELL. HOW WERE PEOPLE BEING STUPID WITH THE FOG THAT ROLLED IN. WHAT TIME WAS THIS? ALWAYS LOOKING TO HEAR A GOOD STORY.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.