FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: anyone have a Lake Patoka report?  (Read 953 times)

Steve Dunne

• hit me up my boats ready to go
anyone have a Lake Patoka report?
« on: Mar 22, 2012, 09:19 PM »
I am heading down to Patoka and was wondering how the crappie and bass were biting.  Let me know how you guys are doing, cause it's a 4.5 hour drive from my house and I'm planning on spending a few days there.  let me know what baits and what areas to target if you would please.  I don't need gps numbers just general areas so my 8yr old and I can catch some fish.   Thanks

icefishinfool247365

Re: anyone have a Lake Patoka report?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2012, 10:44 AM »
fish are hitting all over indiana this week. at least up until yesterday evening. water is warming fish are moving in shallow around stick ups... look for nice big gills in super close to the banks aound brush and cat tails

Steve Dunne

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2012, 04:02 PM »
thanks fishing fool.  did you get the reply about where to fish when you mentioned you were coming up north to fish?

icefishinfool247365

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2012, 09:10 PM »
dang. no, maybe im not sure. i will try to remember which post i was even on. thanks though for sure. i went up to angola a little under suited with only an electic troller, fished little turkey at stroh monday for around 6 hours and my buddy and i caught (close estimate) of between 100 and 200 gills! WE WERE BUSY!!! went through many waxies believe me!! ended up the week down at summit lake just south of muncie(fishing farthest to closest lake) to where i live. man it was on fire with big gills and decent crappie!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY MY BUDDY NEEDS TO GET HIM A SMALL OUTBOARD!   ;D

Steve Dunne

« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2012, 09:49 PM »
yea icefishingfool  it was the topic of people not saying what lake or what they were bititng on.  You said you were driving quite a distance and jst wanted to know where to go not someones spot. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.