FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cattaraugus Creek kitty cats  (Read 2762 times)

JerryofWNY

• Get involved with your local club!
Re: Cattaraugus Creek kitty cats
« Reply #15 on: Mar 02, 2021, 10:26 PM »
I wasn't able to attend any of the Kitties on the Cat, Mac. But I have a ton of great memories of other outings with those guys. The 5th pic from the top has two young boys in it. Are they the local kids who Saw set up with rods and then told them to take them when they had to go home? Many on this site remember Saw through his posts. I am one of the privileged, as are you, Mac, who shared good times with him. I am a better person for sharing time with him.
"Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."....Abe Lincoln

chowder

« Reply #16 on: Mar 03, 2021, 06:57 AM »
 How do I get ahold of Bill and Mike to ask some questions?

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 06, 2021, 06:50 AM »
I wasn't able to attend any of the Kitties on the Cat, Mac. But I have a ton of great memories of other outings with those guys. The 5th pic from the top has two young boys in it. Are they the local kids who Saw set up with rods and then told them to take them when they had to go home? Many on this site remember Saw through his posts. I am one of the privileged, as are you, Mac, who shared good times with him. I am a better person for sharing time with him.
Those were good times before politics precluded all else and a common interest in fishing and the outdoors was the only excuse needed to get together for a good time and there were many. The young man (the little guy) in the 5th pic down is the son of Archbishop, currently proudly wearing the uniform of the United States Navy.  I'm sure the spawn of a Blindsquirrel is poking around in one of them too.  He graduated high school last year.  Never many fish caught but always good company, good food, and good times. 
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

Mac Attack

« Reply #18 on: Mar 06, 2021, 10:41 AM »
How do I get ahold of Bill and Mike to ask some questions?

Get to them thru the Youtube videos they post.
There's tons.
Bill will respond and please tell him I said hi.

Mac Attack

« Reply #19 on: Mar 06, 2021, 10:44 AM »

He gave his pole to that one young kid - like maybe 10-12 years old.
That kid was a really good boy.
He and his father returned later with the father verifying that Saw actually gave it to him.
The father was floored to say the least...........and hugely grateful.
That kid had a super thirst for knowledge and Saw noticed that.
I am positive that Saw made a lasting impression on that boy.
Saw made a lasting impression on many!!!
I misss the grizzly old bastard.

Yup - those were some really good times for sure.
And Greg - we really caught a lot of fish actually.
I have 100's of photos.
But, as always, there were the slower times.
God gave us thowse slower times to get to know each other better and get stupid together.
 ;)

JerryofWNY

• Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 11, 2021, 10:54 AM »

God gave us thowse slower times to get to know each other better and get stupid together.
 ;)

We were good at that.
"Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."....Abe Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.