FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 2892 times)

tightliner812

New to the site
« on: Jun 04, 2009, 06:17 PM »
Hi everybody I am new to the site . Some of you may know  me from the ice shanty . but for those of you that don't my nane is Kevin and i live in Kendallville . most of my fishing time is spent looking for walleye , crappie and perch . But in saying that anything that swims is fun to catch.  I hope everbodys open water season is going well . :tipup:

Mossy

Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2009, 07:08 PM »
About time buddy  ;D

Mossy
Fishing is a way of life

tightliner812

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2009, 07:41 PM »
Hey give me a break sometimes I 'am a little slow . Not to mention I have to compete with a 15 year old girl to get any time on this thing .  ;D  Hey Tereas wants to know if your decoys need touched up before season ? And if so she can do them any time.

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Welcome!

Mossy

« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2009, 05:01 AM »
Hey give me a break sometimes I 'am a little slow . Not to mention I have to compete with a 15 year old girl to get any time on this thing .  ;D  Hey Tereas wants to know if your decoys need touched up before season ? And if so she can do them any time.

Let her know that i am thinking about converting the rest over, she is more then welcome to do them for me  ;D

We still need to hook up for a BBQ.

Mossy
Fishing is a way of life

longhaircamo

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2009, 09:57 AM »
welcome to the site i am a new user also
anthony

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 12, 2009, 10:31 AM »
Welcome to both of you Tightline and longhair!! :tipup:
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

longhaircamo

« Reply #7 on: Jun 12, 2009, 10:46 AM »
thank you
anthony

tightliner812

« Reply #8 on: Jun 14, 2009, 10:24 AM »
Thanks everybody .

waterfowler

« Reply #9 on: Jun 14, 2009, 05:56 PM »
hey mossy and tightliner you guys duck hunters?

Mossy

« Reply #10 on: Jun 15, 2009, 04:28 AM »
hey mossy and tightliner you guys duck hunters?

YUP  ;D  ;D

Mossy
Fishing is a way of life

tightliner812

« Reply #11 on: Jun 15, 2009, 05:11 PM »
I will plus one that Yup .  ;D

waterfowler

« Reply #12 on: Jun 16, 2009, 03:11 AM »
awesome where do you guys live? I'm from Elkhart Hunt allot on the st. joe river and some down on tippy lake, this wil be my third season hunting in Indiana so i'm still trying to find better spots. How did your guys season go last year?

Mossy

« Reply #13 on: Jun 16, 2009, 04:33 AM »
awesome where do you guys live? I'm from Elkhart Hunt allot on the st. joe river and some down on tippy lake, this wil be my third season hunting in Indiana so i'm still trying to find better spots. How did your guys season go last year?

I live north of Middlebury and have hunted lake tippy but not the st joe.  I have been doing this for about 12 yrs now, don't know it all, but know enough to shoot some birds.  Last year was not a very good year for me, actually one of the worst I had for quite some time.

Mossy
Fishing is a way of life

waterfowler

« Reply #14 on: Jun 16, 2009, 03:47 PM »
ah ok so you dont live to far from me then. I had a decent year shot more geese than ducks got my first band which was very cool. A couple of my buddies and i went over to the Mississippi River to hunt for a few days and just shot the nuts out of them. Thats where i am from so it wasnt any thing new for me but for them it was eye opening for sure. Just wish we had the birds around here like there is over there. Have you ever hunted Hunter lake i iced fished out there this winter and saw a few duck blinds didnt know if anybody used them any more.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.