FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wellsville Trout Derby  (Read 26810 times)

archbishop

Re: Wellsville Trout Derby
« Reply #15 on: Apr 13, 2005, 09:21 PM »
me you nick anthony bill tim derek sam val some friends of bills and tims one of dereks buddies that i can think of will be more by next week and sat i think its just me you nick derek sam val and maybe bob

wormwigglr

« Reply #16 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:09 PM »
good, sounds like a party so far!

devil-man

« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2005, 05:51 AM »
It's next weekend, right?
I can't make it this weekend, but I may come down and camp for a night during the derby.
Be warned, everyone. It is a drunken affair and not for the weak of heart.

butterworm

« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2005, 06:19 AM »
quite true devil-man. hey arch. i talked to my buddy randy last night and i can give you directions to the spot that we camp at in the park. its pretty easy to find. i will talk to you later about it.my wife is alittle up set cause im deep frying a turkey and she is not going to be there. mmmmmmmm good :thumbup_smilie:

devil-man

« Reply #19 on: Apr 14, 2005, 06:38 AM »
quite true devil-man. hey arch. i talked to my buddy randy last night and i can give you directions to the spot that we camp at in the park. its pretty easy to find.

I would like those directions, too.  8)

butterworm

« Reply #20 on: Apr 14, 2005, 06:56 AM »
i'll make sure you get them devil-man. its pretty easy.  i will not be there til late friday afternoon around 5 but my buddy will be there around 0800am.

archbishop

« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2005, 07:13 AM »
ill be there around 8am as well just need to know where in the park or you talk to tim and tell him to meet me somewhere

butterworm

« Reply #22 on: Apr 14, 2005, 07:50 AM »
i'll pm you with the details. called tim last night but there was no answer. will try him again today.randy thinks he will not be there til 1 or 2pm from what he has told him.

archbishop

« Reply #23 on: Apr 14, 2005, 07:53 AM »
too bad you werent going with us saturday you could just show us oh well the derby is going to be a blast

butterworm

« Reply #24 on: Apr 14, 2005, 07:57 AM »
sorry man. already made plans with the boy. he is real excited to. its just me and him.  ;D will probably be there around 9 at the lake. if not doing good there we are heading for coalshuttes on the ishuae. i'll pm you the directions now so you can look while you are there saturday.

archbishop

« Reply #25 on: Apr 14, 2005, 08:03 AM »
sweet were going fishing for some trouties gonna drink lotsa beer and eat too much food im gonna catcha tagged fish and buy more beer with the money ;D

butterworm

« Reply #26 on: Apr 14, 2005, 08:09 AM »
i just pm the directions to you . let me know if you understand them if so then i will send them to devil-man.

archbishop

« Reply #27 on: Apr 14, 2005, 08:21 AM »
alright i will show onyunn val wigglr and synergyboy saturday i dont know when onyunn and val are coming and wigglr and synergyboy are gonna be running a few hours late me and redworm are riding out together and maybe d_balm if he doesnt have a ride devil-man can either use your directions probably be a little more specific whith the ones you send him lol it took me a sec and ive been there before and you and tim are coming in the afternoon due to work (man get your priorities straight ;) )

any other members going ?

butterworm

« Reply #28 on: Apr 14, 2005, 08:28 AM »
you pay my bills and i will straighten out my prioritys ;) what are you doing sunday.  ???im gonna hit the ishuae . im gonna start down in the town its self and work my way back towards franklinville. pm if you are interested.

archbishop

« Reply #29 on: Apr 14, 2005, 12:34 PM »
in paying your bills or meeting you sunday ;)  sunday yes bills no ;D  are you gonna have your daughter this weekend or next ??? hopefully not next for the derby anyway if you change your mind you may have to call me cause the servers are going down some time tomorrow also i wrote down camping directions for the derby this time before i deleted them lol did you read the artical in the times herald about the derby? looks like this year is gonna be better than last

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.