FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore

This board sponsored by
Please visit our sponsor Fish307.com

Author Topic: Sacandaga report ?  (Read 16279 times)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
Re: Sacandaga report ?
« Reply #165 on: Jun 12, 2018, 05:44 AM »
Lake seems to be about two weeks behind. The cool nights have cooled the lake off. I am sure all those boats this pass weekend didn't help either. I am having to work for them but they are there. Upcoming weather change will do the trick...Good Luck...h2l

LooseEye90

« Reply #166 on: Jun 13, 2018, 09:38 AM »
Snuck out of work yesterday. Was a kinda rough morning I tell yah! Learned a bit about the SW wind and how quick that lake can change. When the winds calmed down in the early afternoon I was able to troll sticks a bit better between 1.6-2-3mph. 25-35fow.  Landed three keeper Waldos and a brown trout. Kept one 17 walleye for dinner and let the rest go including the trout. Had no clue there were browns in there!

Id be interested to hear what type of bottom bouncing rigs and tactics guys use here. Ive only used them in Canada with good results. If anyone wants to share/swap Intel drop me a pm.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #167 on: Jun 13, 2018, 10:47 AM »
That was a "walleye chop" yesterday. Drifted spinners during the wind. Only had one hit. Did do pretty good after it died down, with jigs. Two were 18 inches and 1 nice perch. I don't keep any as I don't eat fish...h2l

lowaccord66

« Reply #168 on: Jun 13, 2018, 12:31 PM »
Sw wind and it gets big out there quick!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.